Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that every second advert is asking me to sponsor a forgotten child in Burma, or adopt a polar bear.

And why is it that I can get 4 Burmese kids for the price of a polar bear?

Buy any 4 Burmese kids for the price of 2 and get a get a polar bear frozen at last years prices.

The Romanian jakey's on West George Street (under the scaffolding where they are refurbishing a hotel) that seem to think it is acceptable to do 'tag team' begging and shake their McDonald's coffee cups at you as you walk past.

Just f**k right off.

The Romanian jakey's on West George Street (under the scaffolding where they are refurbishing a hotel) that seem to think it is acceptable to do 'tag team' begging and shake their McDonald's coffee cups at you as you walk past.

Just f**k right off.

See the Homlessness thread.

I was pretty much the exact same! Sleeping patterns have been completely fucked since about Christmas time, largely due to the puppy we got for Xmas (and life, of course - he's been great so far, though cleaning up his piss/shit off the carpet for the 5000th time each day is beginning to crush what little sanity I have left)

Felt a bit like Dee Dee from Limmy's Show at times. "Right, need to keep myself up to watch that Dannone advert again... what's on telly... Jeremy Kyle... Cash in the Attic... Loose Women.... mon Dee Dee, we can do this."

I ended up getting about half an hour's kip (predominantly due to a two day hangover induced Fear) before saying 'ah f**k it' at about 6am and just going into work early. Lucky for me I work on flexi time so fucked off home at 3pm, promptly falling asleep on the train home. Best sleep in years last night though!

Just f**k right off.

Not just the homeless. I'm always a bit weary of developing tinnitus whenever I pass Sauchiehall Street due to the charity bucket brigade.

When some football commentators and pundits insist on pronouncing some footballer's names wrongly, even though everyone else around them are pronouncing it correctly. "De-Matt-eee-o" and "Yagielka" are two I've heard recently that have irritated me.

When some football commentators and pundits insist on pronouncing some footballer's names wrongly, even though everyone else around them are pronouncing it correctly. "De-Matt-eee-o" and "Yagielka" are two I've heard recently that have irritated me.

Does Terry Butcher talking about Celtic's 'Gary Oopa' count?

That does annoy me too I must say, but in the case of Jagielka, are you sure your above pronunciation is incorrect?

I'm not saying it isn't, but I've heard it pronounced as 'Jagielka', 'Yagielka' and even 'Jagyelka', and couldn't actually tell you which is correct.

That does annoy me too I must say, but in the case of Jagielka, are you sure your above pronunciation is incorrect?

I'm not saying it isn't, but I've heard it pronounced as 'Jagielka', 'Yagielka' and even 'Jagyelka', and couldn't actually tell you which is correct.

I think the correct pronunciation is 'Yagielka'.

Got Metal Gear Solid off a mate and playing through it for the first time in years. Fucking loving it, but the disc is scratched and won't get past the load screen after you're taken hostage. Tried all the familiar tricks to get it working again but no joy, gutted. sad.gif

Edited by Dunning1874

Got Metal Gear Solid off a mate and playing through it for the first time in years. Fucking loving it, but the disc is scratched and won't get past the load screen after you're taken hostage. Tried all the familiar tricks to get it working again but no joy, gutted. sad.gif

Copy it on pc/laptop and reburn??? (with appropriate software of course)..........

1357332232[/url]' post='6951312']

I can take him or leave him on TV, but got tickets for a Father's Day gift to see his show in Aberdeen couple of years ago and it was brilliant.

iPads doing the above with replies because of them thinking the long numbers in the post header are blue links.