Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who think they can walk along busy, crowded streets whilst texting then wonder how they are almost knocked off their feet. Saw one woman exiting a Metro train whilst pushing a buggy and texting, stopped halfway through the door whilst the door closing signal is sounding.

I've noticed a lot of commentators saying "he just about keeps it in" when he does keep it in. Or "he just about prevents the corner" when he does prevent the corner.

WTF??????

Add in "looking a bit leggy" for someone who is tired. If he "didn't have the legs" to catch something, surely being leggy would be beneficial?

I've noticed a lot of commentators saying "he just about keeps it in" when he does keep it in. Or "he just about prevents the corner" when he does prevent the corner.

WTF??????

Yes, this 100%! It irritates me immensely. It's up there with the misuse of 'literally' by football commentators ("no, he isn't actually on fire", "no, bringing a silver platter onto the football pitch, putting the ball on it, then serving it to a team mate is somewhat of an infringement of the rules").

I got three new pairs of Adidas Originals in December, but now their Adidas UK site is having a massive sale and I'm having to desperately talk myself out of buying another fucking pair. :lol:

Ayrgirl will kill me, but c'mon, £28 for a pair of Campus 2? £32 for a pair of Beckenbauer Allrounds? It's a crime NOT to buy them. :(

I got three new pairs of Adidas Originals in December, but now their Adidas UK site is having a massive sale and I'm having to desperately talk myself out of buying another fucking pair. :lol:

Ayrgirl will kill me, but c'mon, £28 for a pair of Campus 2? £32 for a pair of Beckenbauer Allrounds? It's a crime NOT to buy them. :(

Get them bought, you're just scoring one for men everywhere after years of women having too many shoes. One in the eye for every wannabe Emelda Marcos.

Get them bought, you're just scoring one for men everywhere after years of women having too many shoes. One in the eye for every wannabe Emelda Marcos.

Y'know, I'm beginning to think this forum isn't the place to come expecting sympathy and commonsense advice......

Y'know, I'm beginning to think this forum isn't the place to come expecting sympathy and commonsense advice......

Buy them, and sell them at inflated prices to Smurphs maw.

She loves sambas

Pronouncing Serie A as "Ceeriaaaah Ahhhh"

There's only one fucking "a" in there you morons!

"Ser-ee-eh ah" is perfectly correct. Whether or not you pronounce it "ser-eh' ah" or "ser-ee-eh ah" is simply down to preference and accent. The -ie ending is approximate to the -ah in English, but in this case it elides into the "ah" so it can be skipped. It's not because it doesn't exist.

Ordered :(

"Ser-ee-eh ah" is perfectly correct. Whether or not you pronounce it "ser-eh' ah" or "ser-ee-eh ah" is simply down to preference and accent. The -ie ending is approximate to the -ah in English, but in this case it elides into the "ah" so it can be skipped. It's not because it doesn't exist.

Shut up ya expert on f**k all

#cut4bieber is quite annoying now.

People are cutting themselves because 4chan said that 'Justin Bieber smokes weed', and people are telling other people to stop talking about it which in turn means more people are talking about it :lol:

Just John Barrowman. He makes me wanna rip out my eyes & jump intae a bath of acid.

I notice he's part of the cast of Kathryn bigelow's new film about the killing of Bin Laden, Zero Dark Thirty. Seriously, WTF????:blink:

Not convinced he'll be 1 of the Navy SEALs however....

I notice he's part of the cast of Kathryn bigelow's new film about the killing of Bin Laden, Zero Dark Thirty. Seriously, WTF????:blink:

Not convinced he'll be 1 of the Navy SEALs however....

According to wiki he plays a character called Jeremy...

tumblr_m9t1u7IGRy1rda5s8o6_r1_250.gif