Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Men. In general. Love interest or friend. Clueless. In general. <_<

I'm trying to think of something witty to say about how women are about 100 times worse, but I can't, so just let it be known you're worse than every man that's ever lived and that ever will live.

And yes, you do look fat in that dress.

Men. In general. Love interest or friend. Clueless. In general. <_<

I'd love to argue but my girlfriends about to arrive home and instead of cleaning the flat I've sat and played Football Manager, watched two series of Only Fools and Horses and ate hunners of sweets.

I'd love to argue but my girlfriends about to arrive home and instead of cleaning the flat I've sat and played Football Manager, watched two series of Only Fools and Horses and ate hunners of sweets.

A man who can admit his inability to do anything for anyone other than himself. Quite refreshing :)

I've got folk coming round to my flat at 9, and my girlfriend decided to invite her friends round at half 7. I can quite easily see myself sitting here in trackies reading this site with giggling lassies around me, laziness is a killer

I've got folk coming round to my flat at 9, and my girlfriend decided to invite her friends round at half 7. I can quite easily see myself sitting here in trackies reading this site with giggling lassies around me, laziness is a killer

Kick each and every one of them in the pie.

Kick each and every one of them in the pie.

They have a habit of trying to include me In the most pointless conversations, this would be a kick In the pie offence. I'm considering hopping in my car and driving about for an hour to save my sanity, undecided as yet.

I feel quite sad that I've reached the stage of not being able to cope with women talking to each other despite the fact my chances of sex vaporise when I crack

As I spent all my pennies going Romania last month, and I'm planning stuff for both my parents 50th birthdays next month, this basically means that I can barely afford to leave the house this month. :(

No way your parents are only turning 50, you must be at least in your 40's.

No way your parents are only turning 50, you must be at least in your 40's.

Well I am from Arbroath...:lol:

But no, I just had a series of very hard paper rounds, I'm still in my mid 20s! :ph34r:

Edited to add, "serious" typo there!

Edited by xbl

Guest The Phoenix

Well I am from Arbroath...:lol:

But no, I just had a serious of very hard paper rounds, I'm still in my mid 20s! :ph34r:

Everything is serious to you.