Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think this might be a scam to try to scare the vulnerable into installing expensive (and shite) anti malware/virus programmes on their PCs. I'd be hanging up straight away if they call.

I might have said this already, but I had one like the other week from an Asian sounding guy and I just claimed I didn't own a computer. He didn't believe until I said I lived in the north of Scotland at which point he said "ah, ok" and hung up. Next time I'll say I have a computer but don't have any electricity to run the thing.

If you just want rid of them, tell them to give their extension at Microsoft HQ so you can call them back. Or say you've got an Apple. If you want to wind them up, pretend to follow their instructions, keep saying it's not working, drag it out a bit, then say it's an Apple.

Guest The Phoenix

Mark

I apologise for being rude but I did make it clear I didn't require additional anti-virus software.

TP

PS I asked if you had any "in stock"

PPS Sorry to hear about your 1.5 inches.

Burned my hand with a welding plant on Tuesday, tried to protect it but anything I put on the burn gets ripped off and then filth gets into it. Despite the cleaning and constant attempts at protecting it, its beginning to seep and get sore. Now got a special plaster over it held on by hunners of bits of sellotape to try and help. This could end badly for me sad.gif

EDIT: Now got a dull throbbing in my bicep mellow.gif

Edited by The Troll

Burned my hand with a welding plant on Tuesday, tried to protect it but anything I put on the burn gets ripped off and then filth gets into it. Despite the cleaning and constant attempts at protecting it, its beginning to seep and get sore. Now got a special plaster over it held on by hunners of bits of sellotape to try and help. This could end badly for me sad.gif

EDIT: Now got a dull throbbing in my bicep mellow.gif

See the doctor

Sellotape. No First Aid kit complete without it.

See the doctor

Go to the doctor, it's likely infected. Fool.

Amputation imo.

The throbbing gone away now. Reckon it'll be fine. Got a plaster on so any nastiness will be sucked oot. I've hunners of scratches and cuts that get dirt in them and they're never anything but fine. I'll see how it is in a week

Burns are a bit different though. You should really get it looked at.

Ach its fine. Didn't really burn it badly, just had the torch lit, it dropped and I reacted to try and grab it for some reason and it landed on the back of my hand for a split second. Had an area of skin go all red and blotchy but I've scraped it since then so it's just fresh skin thats seeping a bit now. Gave it a good wash before putting the plaster on too, jobs a good un

Ach its fine. Didn't really burn it badly, just had the torch lit, it dropped and I reacted to try and grab it for some reason and it landed on the back of my hand for a split second. Had an area of skin go all red and blotchy but I've scraped it since then so it's just fresh skin thats seeping a bit now. Gave it a good wash before putting the plaster on too, jobs a good un

Burn the other one. It'll take your mind off it.

I think Chuckles has some serious competition from Philpy for the title of "Unfunniest poster 2013".

You don't think my posts are funny, I get the point. There's always an ignore function. I hardly see Anyone howling with laughter at your posts.