Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Philpy has woeful patter, although to be fair, the Standfree alias detective squad isn't much cop either. But he's not doing anyone any harm. You can't all be fresh, varied and original patter merchants like myself, so it seems a bit harsh to pick on Philpy for this. Leave the boy be! The difference between him and chuckles is that while they both make shite jokes, chuckles thinks he has the ability to tear people to shreds, and thats just painful to watch.

Edited by xbl

Philpy has woeful patter, although to be far, the Standfree alias detective squad isn't much cop either. But he's not doing anyone any harm. You can't all be fresh, varied and original patter merchants like myself, so it seems a bit harsh to pick on Philpy for this. Leave the boy be! The difference between him and chuckles is that while they both make shite jokes, chuckles thinks he has the ability to tear people to shreds, and thats just painful to watch.

If you were chocolate you would eat yourself.

Go on, I dare you.

If you were chocolate you would eat yourself.

Racist. dry.gif

If you put shit jokes in just about every single post you'd rightly get pulled up too.

It's a fair point about Chuckles trying to rip people, it's undeniably awful.

Philpy has done nothing wrong in years except have shite patter, and he's hardly unique in that! Seems to me like he's trying not to take the forum so seriously these days. I'm sure he'll find a balance soon enough, he's harmless really. For some reason, I don't think chuckles has ever given me a hilarious nickname, so he obviously knows his place.

The throbbing gone away now. Reckon it'll be fine. Got a plaster on so any nastiness will be sucked oot. I've hunners of scratches and cuts that get dirt in them and they're never anything but fine. I'll see how it is in a week

Elastoplast spray plaster. Would that be any help to you?

People that refer to their parents simply as mum/dad (without the 'my' at the front) when talking to folk outside of their family.

Them: "Yeah, dad hasn't been feeling well this week".

Me: What? I never knew my dad was ill... and that you're my sister!

Guest The Phoenix

People that refer to their parents simply as mum/dad (without the 'my' at the front) when talking to folk outside of their family.

Them: "Yeah, dad hasn't been feeling well this week".

Me: What? I never knew my dad was ill... and that you're my sister!

Mum and Dad are dead.

spend hours making a spreadsheet for the death pool. correcting spelling errors (fido castro being a favourite) and when i post the result..

columns are out of line, spend ages formatting it.... post and all formats removed and left a fecking mess.

mega huff :bairn

before someone suggests it. excels cant be attached.. or i would have

spend hours making a spreadsheet for the death pool. correcting spelling errors (fido castro being a favourite) and when i post the result..

columns are out of line, spend ages formatting it.... post and all formats removed and left a fecking mess.

^^^ screenshot?

It does work, Checked with Excel 2010.

@op You can see it working in my screenshot

Also, Excel file that the screenshot came from

zip it :)