Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And Noel Edmonds as well. Guffawing at every thing she says. Every fucking thing.

My TV was on but I wasn't watching it. Then I heard Sarah Millican's instantly recognisable and incredibly irritating voice and the prompted audience laughter to her criminally unfunny jokes. Is Noel on it now? Oh dear. Thank f**k I made the switch over to The Undateables.

My other PTTGOYN is that my prelims start in two days and I haven't done a single bit of revision. I can never motivate myself to revise and it really gets on my tits.

My TV was on but I wasn't watching it. Then I heard Sarah Millican's instantly recognisable and incredibly irritating voice and the prompted audience laughter to her criminally unfunny jokes. Is Noel on it now? Oh dear. Thank f**k I made the switch over to The Undateables.

My other PTTGOYN is that my prelims start in two days and I haven't done a single bit of revision. I can never motivate myself to revise and it really gets on my tits.

No, no. You don't understand the gravity of the situation. Noel is still in the Deal Or No Deal studio. The interview is taking place between studios.

No, no. You don't understand the gravity of the situation. Noel is still in the Deal Or No Deal studio. The interview is taking place between studios.

If you weren't a fellow Clyde fan I would assume that, as you are still watching it, you are clinically insane. As you are, however, I know that already! ;)

If you weren't a fellow Clyde fan I would assume that, as you are still watching it, you are clinically insane. As you are, however, I know that already! ;)

It was promptly switched off, but it was a brief and horrifying experience, nonetheless. I was watching an interesting program about trains, it comes to an end, i put the TV on mute to tune my guitar, i put the volume back on and look up, only to see the televised abortion that is The Sarah Millican Television Programme.

I'm not ashamed to say that i wept.

It was promptly switched off, but it was a brief and horrifying experience, nonetheless. I was watching an interesting program about trains, it comes to an end, i put the TV on mute to tune my guitar, i put the volume back on and look up, only to see the televised abortion that is The Sarah Millican Television Programme.

The programme on trains was incredibly tedious*. Standard Grade (RIP) History taught me 90% of what was in it!

* This is in part down to the fact there are too many train-based broadcasts**

** I do like trains but I don't believe they deserve as much screen-time as they receive

Edited by the_bully_wee

There, there, we've all broken a guitar string from time to time.

You would have plenty of time to masturbate though. If that's what you meant by "time to myself"?

This is very true. And no it's not. I quite like spending time playing FIFA, FM, watching a film or reading a book. But I hate only doing any of them for 2 or so hours, which is how long I've got left by the time I've eaten and showered (although masturbation can overlap the shower). So lately I've been staying up later but waking up knackered, but I hate going to sleep early. It truly is the pickliest of pickles!

Fuckin bane of ma life is folk whos mobiles are never out there fuckin hands at work. If its no there burd txin or phonin every ten mins its updatin facebook tae tell nae c**t thats interested that there busy at work when they clearly arnt cos there on there phone updatin fuckin facebook. Fs iv wan at work whos burd phones to tell him the postmans just been or the new baby has shit herself

*Fucking

I've got a smashing boaby but no bird to deliver it to. I get through an absolute power of masturbation, and thus kitchen roll. I use kitchen roll as it's more absorbant than toilet roll and sticks less. 3 sheets i find is the optimum

My mate's in the RAF, and me and him are always having friendly banter about how the whole country is fucked for cash yet the Government can afford to send the military thousands of miles across the world for whichever conflict they deem it necessary for the UK's troops to be involved in.

So, his squadron flew out the other day... to Madrid. What wars are the UK fighting in mainland fucking Spain!? He's spending his weekend getting sloshed and going to the Bernabau! How the hell have we got money for this kind of shite!?