Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Viewing houses with the Mrs, the way she talks herself in to and out of liking a house within a matter of moments gets on my nerves.

3 more viewings next week, can't wait!

I posted my last comment prior to seeing this. You can guess what we're up to as well, huh?!

"it's nice, but it's by the main road, but it's double glazed so quiet, but it's windy, but the conservatory is south facing and gets lots of sunshine, but it's only a small conservatory, but it's attached to the kitchen and a nice open area, but the smell of cooking will get into the living room, but it's good for entertaining, but where would people's coats get hung up..."

I imagine the inexplicable trend of wearing a certain kind of headphones i.e. BEATS BY DR DRE has had significant influence.

And the thing is BEATS by Dr. Dre retail at £170.00 and are worth really worth about £30. They are branded rubbish.

Buying BEATS headphones is a bit like going into a corner shop and asking the shopkeeper "How much is a Mars bar" and the shopkeeper says "£5.20" and then you buy one and wear it round your neck with the fucking receipt stapled to it so everyone can see how gormless you are, like a sort of haywire bank machine on legs that just brainlessly fires money out at strangers.

On the Beats By Dre headphones, there's a wee guy who gets the same train as me in the morning who wears these dayglo monstrosities and they don't seem to keep any sound in. I've always believed that the point in headphones was that the wearer alone can hear the music being played, but although these nominally point inwards to his ears, I can still hear his music as loud as though I were wearing them myself. One day I'll kill him and it'll be both his fault and Dr Dre's.

I posted my last comment prior to seeing this. You can guess what we're up to as well, huh?!

"it's nice, but it's by the main road, but it's double glazed so quiet, but it's windy, but the conservatory is south facing and gets lots of sunshine, but it's only a small conservatory, but it's attached to the kitchen and a nice open area, but the smell of cooking will get into the living room, but it's good for entertaining, but where would people's coats get hung up..."

I know you're supposed to weigh up the pro's and cons but that sounds like a nightmare. And I read it in my missus' voice and now I want to punch her and she hasn't even done anything.

Can you tell I know what I'm in for myself when we start looking next year?

One of the "problems" with a house we just looked at was the dining room, she didn't like that there was a step down to the dining room from the kitchen and ideally she would rather you accessed it from the main hallway rather than from the kitchen. I thought it was fine. Though what do I know? It's only my money we're spending on a house!

Earache....lost all sense of balance at the moment, room feels uneven when I stand up. I want a bacon roll, but fear if I go down the stairs into the kitchen I may fall and break my neck.

Easy, get a duvet and slide down the stairs on your arse.

Not only will you not fall, but you don't need to go back upstairs as you could lie on the couch - nice and warm from the duvet cover you were transported down on.

Had to get my car fixed today, the air con has broken for the second time. I was informed last night it was on guarantee. However this morning after it has been repaired, I have since been informed it was a different part of the same thing they previously fixed and now they are demanding 250 fucking pound! Almost a weeks redundancy pay for me.

Look like there's going to be fun when I go to pick this up.

On the Beats By Dre headphones, there's a wee guy who gets the same train as me in the morning who wears these dayglo monstrosities and they don't seem to keep any sound in. I've always believed that the point in headphones was that the wearer alone can hear the music being played, but although these nominally point inwards to his ears, I can still hear his music as loud as though I were wearing them myself. One day I'll kill him and it'll be both his fault and Dr Dre's.

I had a pair of the smaller beats and they were utter shit. They lasted a couple of months before breaking. Fortunately, I had a warrenty and paid £20 extra for a pair of Bose earphones which are top quality. As you say though, hearing other music on the train is annoying, usually its some form of shitty dubstep along the lines of skrillex.

I got a pair of Beats for £40 [via that guy that can get you anything for £40] and they also broke after a couple of months. Even despite that I felt that even £40 for the quality you get is a waste. Replaced them with a pair of Sony ones for £15 that are much better.

I got a pair of beats for £40. And the was 6 months ago. Still fine, only use them in the house or gym. Smaller headphones are better if your in the town/buses IMO