Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

BBC ONE on a Sunday . The Beast Boys Corporation as a whole is more than a petty annoyance and natural history stuff aside i'm all for culling the lot.

Back to bbc 1 on a sunday. It's the day for c**t tv.

6am Breakfast Three hour double act with a couple of plastic c***s whose presentation and banter makes the Krankies look like cultured and witty raconteurs.

9am The Andrew Marr Show Views show of a c**t

10am The Big Question A crowd usually dominated by various types of God/Gods botherers hosted by that c**t nicky Campbell

11am Sunday Politics Hosted by Andrew (protector of farage ) Neil , tends not to be coked to the eyeballs on this one but still a c**t joined by fellow unionist c***s

12:20pm Countryfile Clue is in the title. A programme by and for the c***s who own most of country and spend their time destroying it and keeping other folk the f**k off it . Land owning, benefit and subsidy scrounging c***s.

1:15pm Bargain Hunt Usually a couple of snotty antique dealing c***s with a couple of pairs of not so clued up people with too much time to waste. Looking to rip off some poor sod who doesn't know the value of summat and then sell it off at auction for plenty wedge. As they're assisted by the type of knobs who've been running the economy, this normally ends up with financial losses not even including the costs of running the whole fucking charade and paying the clowns involved

This week is a Children in Need charity special, so a bonus payout for terry feckin wogan.

2:00pm Homes Under The Hammer An indepth look at the rise in home repossessions and the difficult , sometimes tragic consequences for the families affected. Not.

3pm Points of View Complaints about the lack of English period drama on Aunty Beeb and compliments about the flower show coverage and if only the weather had been better. c***s

3:15pm Escape to the Country About c***s who want to relocate somewhere where they can be with other c***s and tell people who don't own a big house to ''get orf our fucking countryside''

4:15pm Songs of Praise Where a bunch of c***s pack a church to give thanks that they're not poor even though they don't really believe in Dog, but the wife insisted as all the WI will be there and they'd told the kid's school they were church goers .

4:55pm The Queen: A Passion for Horses :unsure2:

6:15pm Countryfile that c**t is visiting near to where I was born and polluting it with his cuntinside

7:15pm The Voice UK karaoke for c***s. I'll vote for the one that shoots each cunting judge through the back of their chairs using a silencer after deliberately singing Jerusalem out of tune

8:30pm Case Histories never seen it. About two good cops who've got c***s.

10:25pm The Matt Lucas Award English national treasure , professional sexual deviant and archetypal private school boy. Can be a bit of a c**t

10:55pm Live at the Apollo Starts with that c**t lee mack , but might get better inbetween his reappearance .

11:40pm The Sky at Night Lives of the Stars more shit about celebrities! c***s

Have you lost the remote control?

BBC ONE on a Sunday . The Beast Boys Corporation as a whole is more than a petty annoyance and natural history stuff aside i'm all for culling the lot.

6am  Breakfast                          Three hour double act with a couple of plastic c***s whose presentation and banter makes the Krankies  look like cultured and witty raconteurs.

9am  The Andrew Marr Show   Views show of a c**t

10am The Big Question            A crowd usually dominated by various types of God/Gods botherers hosted by that c**t nicky Campbell

11am Sunday Politics              Hosted by Andrew (protector of farage ) Neil , tends not to be coked to the eyeballs on this one but still a c**t joined by   fellow unionist c***s

12:20pm Countryfile                Clue is in the title. A programme by and for the c***s who own most of country and spend their time destroying it and keeping other folk the f**k off it . Land owning, benefit and subsidy scrounging c***s.

1:15pm Bargain Hunt            Usually a couple of snotty antique dealing c***s with a couple of pairs of not so clued up people with too much time to waste. Looking to rip off some poor sod who doesn't know the value of summat and then sell it off at auction for plenty wedge. As they're assisted by the type of knobs who've been running the economy, this normally ends up with financial losses not even including the costs of running the whole fucking charade and paying the clowns involved

This week is a Children in Need charity special, so a bonus payout for terry feckin wogan.

2:00pm Homes Under The Hammer  An indepth look at the rise in home repossessions and the difficult , sometimes tragic consequences for the families affected. Not.

3pm     Points of View   Complaints about the lack of English period drama on Aunty Beeb and compliments about the flower show coverage and if only the weather had been better. c***s

3:15pm  Escape to the Country       About c***s who want to relocate somewhere where they can be with other c***s and tell  people who don't own a big house to ''get orf our fucking countryside''

4:15pm  Songs of Praise         Where a bunch of c***s pack a church to give thanks that they're not poor even though they don't really believe in Dog, but the wife insisted as all the WI will be there and they'd told the kid's school they were church goers .

4:55pm  The Queen: A Passion for Horses  :unsure2:

6:15pm Countryfile  that c**t is visiting near to where I was born and polluting it with his cuntinside

7:15pm The Voice UK  karaoke for c***s. I'll vote for the one that shoots each cunting judge through the back of their chairs using a silencer after deliberately singing Jerusalem out of tune

8:30pm  Case Histories never seen it. About two good cops who've got c***s.

10:25pm The Matt Lucas Award  English national treasure , professional sexual deviant and archetypal private school boy. Can be a bit of a c**t 

10:55pm Live at the Apollo  Starts with that c**t lee mack , but might get better inbetween his reappearance .

11:40pm The Sky at Night   Lives of the Stars  more shit about celebrities! c***s

I particularly liked the bit where you mentioned c***s :lol::lol:

Great post though!

6am Breakfast Three hour double act with a couple of plastic c***s whose presentation and banter makes the Krankies look like cultured and witty raconteurs.

9am The Andrew Marr Show Views show of a c**t

10am The Big Question A crowd usually dominated by various types of God/Gods botherers hosted by that c**t nicky Campbell

11am Sunday Politics Hosted by Andrew (protector of farage ) Neil , tends not to be coked to the eyeballs on this one but still a c**t joined by fellow unionist c***s

12:20pm Countryfile Clue is in the title. A programme by and for the c***s who own most of country and spend their time destroying it and keeping other folk the f**k off it . Land owning, benefit and subsidy scrounging c***s.

1:15pm Bargain Hunt Usually a couple of snotty antique dealing c***s with a couple of pairs of not so clued up people with too much time to waste. Looking to rip off some poor sod who doesn't know the value of summat and then sell it off at auction for plenty wedge. As they're assisted by the type of knobs who've been running the economy, this normally ends up with financial losses not even including the costs of running the whole fucking charade and paying the clowns involved

This week is a Children in Need charity special, so a bonus payout for terry feckin wogan.

2:00pm Homes Under The Hammer An indepth look at the rise in home repossessions and the difficult , sometimes tragic consequences for the families affected. Not.

3pm Points of View Complaints about the lack of English period drama on Aunty Beeb and compliments about the flower show coverage and if only the weather had been better. c***s

3:15pm Escape to the Country About c***s who want to relocate somewhere where they can be with other c***s and tell people who don't own a big house to ''get orf our fucking countryside''

4:15pm Songs of Praise Where a bunch of c***s pack a church to give thanks that they're not poor even though they don't really believe in Dog, but the wife insisted as all the WI will be there and they'd told the kid's school they were church goers .

4:55pm The Queen: A Passion for Horses :unsure2:

6:15pm Countryfile that c**t is visiting near to where I was born and polluting it with his cuntinside

7:15pm The Voice UK karaoke for c***s. I'll vote for the one that shoots each cunting judge through the back of their chairs using a silencer after deliberately singing Jerusalem out of tune

8:30pm Case Histories never seen it. About two good cops who've got c***s.

10:25pm The Matt Lucas Award English national treasure , professional sexual deviant and archetypal private school boy. Can be a bit of a c**t

10:55pm Live at the Apollo Starts with that c**t lee mack , but might get better inbetween his reappearance .

11:40pm The Sky at Night Lives of the Stars more shit about celebrities! c***s

Apologies in advance if I've picked you up wrong, but I get the impression that you're not a massive fan of Sunday TV on BBC 1.

Glad to note that fat BNP c**t with the monocle won't be on it.

I thought his stardust was mixing with the stardust of others of a, um, different hue, just like he wouldn't have wanted, no?

Apologies in advance if I've picked you up wrong, but I get the impression that you're not a massive fan of Sunday TV on BBC 1.

a petty annoyance.

don't get me started on the serious shit. I get all potty mouthed and aggressive then.

Guest The Phoenix

I apologise.

just had to get some shite off my chest before I give the evening service.

and it's about kick off for the samba and engerland c***s

Stuart Dickson once threw a CD player at a wall.

Might I suggest you adopt a similar tactic with your TV?

Stuart Dickson once threw a CD player at a wall.

Might I suggest you adopt a similar tactic with your TV?

if my surname was dick in son at a time when peeps was known for what tey did so would I.

Phoenix : petty thing that got on my nerves

People who allow their children to eat/drink stuff from supermarket shelves whilst they continue their shopping. ie. Before they've paid for it.

Even worse when it's the adult who is doing it.

People who allow their children to eat/drink stuff from supermarket shelves whilst they continue their shopping. ie. Before they've paid for it.

Utter mutants,to clarify not you pair the c***s that do this

Edited by doulikefish

Utter mutants,to clarify not you pair the c***s that do this

There are worse things. I survived a penniless week in Germany by doing this.

I'm at the airport and it really pisses me off when they call a certain section of a flight, say rows 25-36 then 30 seconds later call the rest of the rows.

The morons at the airport all pile up as soon as the first call goes anyway so what's the point?