Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We created a terrible cheesy film at work to demonstrate what we do, with customer testimonies etc however thats not what is annoying me

my boss keeps referring to the film as a DVD !! as in " can you all put the link to the DVD on your auto sig" "can you go on youtube and edit the description of the DVD"

FFS !!

Link?

You sure you're not the Mrs in your relationship? Go get a carry out and a pizza and tell her to like it or lump it

Just go out without her, or take her and she can drink water. If you want a beer, have one. If my wife goes through one of her occasional diets it doesn't mean I need to also.

I'd wager neither of you are nearly as brave when you're actually talking to your partner

I was out walking my dog earlier and met a friend with his dog.

The mutt jumped up and caught me with it's dew claw and now I've got a foot long weal on the inside of my arm and it nips like f**k.

A tetanus jag beckons I fear.

You should maybe get one too.