Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mel C's my favourite member of the Spice Girls. She was always good fun on Buzzcocks and is definitely still tidy.

I'm not having that. Baby Spice is clearly the best looking one, then Ginger

Don't visit Japan.

To be fair, in Japan they often provide house shoes or slippers, which I think would be an awesome thing for the west to adopt.

1) people who walk to and from work with work passes still around their neck to say "look at me and where I got a job". Common practice around Aberdeen.

2) When you walk behind a 'fit' girl in the street only to find she's a munter when you see her face at ped' crossings.

1) people who walk to and from work with work passes still around their neck to say "look at me and where I got a job". Common practice around Aberdeen.

Worst example I know of this was a young gay guy I knew who worked in a Topshop/Topman and every time he left to go to lunch or something, would switch his badge with one that had 'Manager' on it to walk about town with.

1) people who walk to and from work with work passes still around their neck to say "look at me and where I got a job". Common practice around. Aberdeen.

I can't stand that either, I have to wear ID but only when I'm working, on my way to work, during my lunch and after work the thing gets put into my pocket

It's not difficult to do

In a previous job, we had lanyards for wearing in the workplace, but had to hand them in at the end of the day and pick them up when we came back into work.

I'm not having that. Baby Spice is clearly the best looking one, then Ginger

Oh dear god no. I love gingers (my girlfriend's one) but Geri Halliwell is clearly not in the top two. Don't be daft.

Edited by NotThePars

Because 'Thick Anorexic Spice' wouldn't have sold many records. 

It was quite pathetic seing people on facebook wetting themselves over a picture of her smiling a few months ago. Everyone smiles even if they are miserable boots

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

To be fair, in Japan they often provide house shoes or slippers, which I think would be an awesome thing for the west to adopt.

I agree. I take my shoes off when I walk into my house and put my slippers on. They're uggs and are warm and cosy as f**k. The problem I had in Japan, being a size 12, was that the slippers were generally about 5 sizes too small and too narrow for my feet and so I spent my time shuffling about looking like the silly foreigner. :(

Edited by Enigma

Uggs :lol:

Problem? I bet they're warmer and comfier that your slippers. It's not like I wear them out the house. They're not ugg boots.

Edited by Enigma

Round the girlfriends pals for dinner tonight, I'm designated driving. 4 hours she's taken to drink 2 glasses of wine. Birds gossip far too fucking much, why don't they get tired?

Roofies..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

None at all mate, if you want to wear Uggs, do so. Is it the backless ones? They do look comfy.

ETA : my slippers would batter your slippers.

Nah this pair have backs. My old pair were backless though.

ETA: 'mon then!

These chaps:

91KlO90Um1L._SY575_.jpg

Edited by Enigma

Round the girlfriends pals for dinner tonight, I'm designated driving. 4 hours she's taken to drink 2 glasses of wine. Birds gossip far too fucking much, why don't they get tired?

That would crack me up. I get cranky as f**k when give someone a lift somewhere and they take ages.