Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just made what I thought was a tremendous tea. A spicy chicken BBQ pizza, garlic bread and a few nachos.

It was disgusting and now I have cereal. Raging!

Why didn't it work?

More importantly what cereal stepped in to fill the void?

Why didn't it work?

More importantly what cereal stepped in to fill the void?

The BBQ spread thing on the pizza wasn't very good. The nachos were lightly salted instead of a decent flavour. The garlic bread was fine.

Coco Pops. Fantastic.

Reversed into the car next to me in the works car park this morning, what a tit!

Left a note with my mobile number on it, hate having a conscience.

No dent though, just a couple of scrapes off the paintwork and my car's fine so hopefully it isn’t too expensive to repair.

Just waiting on an angry phone call now.

Reversed into the car next to me in the works car park this morning, what a tit!

Left a note with my mobile number on it, hate having a conscience.

No dent though, just a couple of scrapes off the paintwork and my car's fine so hopefully it isn’t too expensive to repair.

Just waiting on an angry phone call now.

Hope you photographed it. Not everyone is as honest as you!

As long as they'd give them up when a disabled person came on and needed them, what's the big issue with that (when I presume seats are scarce)?

Loads of people walk four or three abreast along the pavement btw.

That sounds like me standing up for students too much though, so I'll add: Students that expect to get student discount at every football ground in the land, not realising that student discount exists in the cities to get more of the poor local population through the gates.

I still use my student card for the football. It expired in 2010 for a college that doesn't exist anymore.

My last college card expired in 2010 and I continued using it until last year, where cineworld noticed it had expired and snapped it in 2.

I know have a new one however :thumbsup

I still use my student card for the football. It expired in 2010 for a college that doesn't exist anymore.

I wish I had the bottle to do that. I would be shiting it handing over my old college card. Instead I just ask for an under 16 which to be fair is probably more risky :ph34r:

My last college card expired in 2010 and I continued using it until last year, where cineworld noticed it had expired and snapped it in 2.

I know have a new one however :thumbsup

b*****ds, They had no right to do that.

Some b*****d has just crashed into my car at work today. He left without saying anything but put his 'number' under my windowwiper. So I phoned it only to get put through to HornyGransWants2Chat. I am furious!

Some b*****d has just crashed into my car at work today. He left without saying anything but put his 'number' under my windowwiper. So I phoned it only to get put through to HornyGransWants2Chat. I am furious!

Would you have preferred college lesbian sluts?

At airport and some smug twat just walked to the front of the boarding queue when the front of plane was called, yup he's back of the plane and holding the whole cunting thing up with his hand luggage and the overhead lockers. Elbows on the way if he's in the aisle.

Got two for today;

1) I've been waiting 6weeks to receive a mark for my postgraduate dissertation, when the dept handbook promised I'd have it back "within 5weeks"

2) I'm "between levels" on FIFA14, meaning I can't get a decent competitive game. I'm either beating people 5-0 or getting gubbed 8-0.

Got two for today;

1) I've been waiting 6weeks to receive a mark for my postgraduate dissertation, when the dept handbook promised I'd have it back "within 5weeks"

2) I'm "between levels" on FIFA14, meaning I can't get a decent competitive game. I'm either beating people 5-0 or getting gubbed 8-0.

Heard it is just the ones that pass who get their marks back within 5 weeks.

Nae luck.