Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bought my girlfriend a 'cute' Christmas card (the sort of shite women like) and have just realise it has a penguin and a polar bear on it. Fucking furious. How could this have gone unforseen until now?

What are you on about?

And? I never participated in the sickening circle jerk that characterised that thread.

Yeah you just watched everyone else w**k each other and called them silly every so often, thats a far better image

Edited by RandomGuy.

War of the Worlds is superb.

Well played Mrs M.

Just bought this on Ebay, even though my tastes largely consist these days of post metal, electronica, noise rock, metalgaze and grindcore its still an epic classic. The Eve of the War and Forever Autumn are two of my favourite songs of all time.

Just bought this on Ebay, even though my tastes largely consist these days of post metal, electronica, noise rock, metalgaze and grindcore its still an epic classic. The Eve of the War and Forever Autumn are two of my favourite songs of all time.

If you die, give your records to someone else.

If you die, give your records to someone else.

I have music in different formats numbering in the thousands and I haven't made a will yet.

Currently converting my cd collection to MP3 format which so far has taken 8 months with 17GB stored so far. Plenty of classics including Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys, Captain Beefheart, The Doors, Neil Young, Brian Eno, David Bowie, Roxy Music, The Buzzcocks, The Fall, Jesus and Mary Chain, Dinosaur Jr and so on.

Edited by CityDave