Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I notice failure to indicate is rife among people who drive more than us plebs - bus drivers, taxis, van and Lorry drivers.

Seems flicking that wee switch inches from your hand is too much effort after a while behind the wheel.

[sweeping generalisation]Taxi drivers are ar*eholes.[/sweeping generalisation]

Realising half-way through an album that it's on shuffle.

Did that exact thing this morning. Was listening to War of the Worlds in the shower and thinking that it wasn't making an awful lot of sense. My phone seems to default to shuffle just to piss me (and probably Jeff Wayne) right off.

Working with 2 individuals in my office, one of them I used to feel sorry for as it was pretty clear she has no life outside the work place, even on lunch or our Christmas night out, she would sit and talk about work, would even come in on weekend volunteering to do unpaid overtime.

But after a while you realise she just isn't a nice person, a brown noser who happily stabs people in the back to make her look good, desperately thinking she is superior to everyone else, she doesn't have any friends in or out the word place. How sad is that

The other is very negative, every sentence begins with *sign* and everything is life is just one big moan and complaint.

I can't understand how people can go from day to day like this. It would destroy me.

Working with 2 individuals in my office, one of them I used to feel sorry for as it was pretty clear she has no life outside the work place, even on lunch or our Christmas night out, she would sit and talk about work, would even come in on weekend volunteering to do unpaid overtime.

But after a while you realise she just isn't a nice person, a brown noser who happily stabs people in the back to make her look good, desperately thinking she is superior to everyone else, she doesn't have any friends in or out the word place. How sad is that

The other is very negative, every sentence begins with *sign* and everything is life is just one big moan and complaint.

I can't understand how people can go from day to day like this. It would destroy me.

A moan or complaint eh!

Working with 2 individuals in my office, one of them I used to feel sorry for as it was pretty clear she has no life outside the work place, even on lunch or our Christmas night out, she would sit and talk about work, would even come in on weekend volunteering to do unpaid overtime. But after a while you realise she just isn't a nice person, a brown noser who happily stabs people in the back to make her look good, desperately thinking she is superior to everyone else, she doesn't have any friends in or out the word place. How sad is that The other is very negative, every sentence begins with *sign* and everything is life is just one big moan and complaint.I can't understand how people can go from day to day like this. It would destroy me.

Every sentence begins with sign? Is it semaphore?

An impromptu night out on Saturday resulted in me getting punched, as well as losing my wallet and jacket. There wasn't any money in my wallet but I've lost my bank card (not to expect another one for another 2 weeks) as well as my ID (which was my mates, using it until i turn 18 at the end of January) so I can't go out for another month. Had a night out planned on Christmas Eve planned which had to be cancelled as well :(

Was also under the assumption I was working 1-4 tomorrow but it's actually 8-4.

Merry fucking Christmas indeed.

Did that exact thing this morning. Was listening to War of the Worlds in the shower and thinking that it wasn't making an awful lot of sense. My phone seems to default to shuffle just to piss me (and probably Jeff Wayne) right off.

I got a Peter F Hamilton audiobook and put it on my son's iPod . I was six chapters in and thoroughly confused before I realised it was on shuffle.