Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Thank goodness you are OK.

Did you just temporarily forget how the stairs are laid out?

That's twice he's done it.

We can only pray the problem doesn't escalate.

Thank goodness you are OK.

Did you just temporarily forget how the stairs are laid out?

Not really. I moved house last month and have not got used to the open tread staircase and the fact that the banister finishes on the second bottom step. :(

No excuse for falling up the stairs though other that advancing years and a half bottle of red wine.

Writing birthday instead of Christmas in my last post.

I must sign my signature hundreds of times a year due to my job, it was a source of great embarrassment when I signed my name on my ex-wife's birthday card.

She asked me 'have I won the contract?'

To which (to cover up said embarrassment) I replied, 'yes, an here are the KPI's you must conform to.

This didn't end well all round.

I'm still not properly clued up on all this green and red dot stuff. I use the iPad app and android app on my Samsung Galaxy but never seen the green and red dot stuff. Is this just the same as clicking 'like' or 'flag' or something different altogether? Educate me on the green dot red dot stuff please peoples :)

You're fine, no need to worry about such stuff.

'All Day Breakfasts' which stop getting served at 11:30am. That's not All Day you stupid f***ing b****** c***s. They got my hopes up, I wanted some bacon and hash browns and all they had were mince pies and macaroni cheese. The Christmas time of goodwill is over so I hope they all die before 2013, every last one of them. C***s.

'All Day Breakfasts' which stop getting served at 11:30am. That's not All Day you stupid f***ing b****** c***s. They got my hopes up, I wanted some bacon and hash browns and all they had were mince pies and macaroni cheese. The Christmas time of goodwill is over so I hope they all die before 2013, every last one of them. C***s.

"I'm a fat b*****d" thread for this pish.