Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Clearly not, but for a producer to put his name and his name only on the track is laughable

I might be wrong here, but the singer on Wake Me Up, or whatever it was called, is Aloe Black of "I Need A Dollar" fame. Aloe didn't actually want his name on the track and didn't get a 'featuring' on it as most artists do.

I might be wrong here, but the singer on Wake Me Up, or whatever it was called, is Aloe Black of "I Need A Dollar" fame. Aloe didn't actually want his name on the track and didn't get a 'featuring' on it as most artists do.

Fair enough. I wonder why he didnt want associated with it. Probably because its such a shite tune :lol:

Mispronunciation of surnames from commentators. More so when the other commentator has pronounced it properly minutes before.. No excuse.

David Pleat is the worst for this. I'm glad he never got an opportunity to interview Pascal "Chimbomba" when he was playing for Spurs.

Mispronunciation of surnames from commentators. More so when the other commentator has pronounced it properly minutes before.. No excuse.

YES! I hate it. It's so stubborn. It's like they're doing it on purpose. The aforementioned David Pleat must be doing it to wind folk up. c**t.

Some chubby bird in a club tonight knocked half my tooth out with her over exuberant dancing, leading me to go into work tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future like your typical jakey.

SEETHING.

Edited by GorgieRoad

Was meant to be able to weight bare on my ankle by Tuesday/Wednesday. Doesn't feel any better than it first did 11 days ago after my operation.

Our boiler has also decided to pack in today and while our land lady has given us permission to get it fixed tomorrow regardless of the cost of call out etc, I fear that at this time of year we may struggle to get it fixed.

People that don't watch where they are going. In ocean terminal today and some idiot walked out of a shop carrying a kid in his arms, totally unaware to the people walking past the shops. He clattered right into me, thankfully, otherwise he would have tripped over my wife's leg as she was in a wheelchair at the time. My main concern was the kid, he could have been badly injured if the guy had tripped over.

People that don't watch where they are going. In ocean terminal today and some idiot walked out of a shop carrying a kid in his arms, totally unaware to the people walking past the shops. He clattered right into me, thankfully, otherwise he would have tripped over my wife's leg as she was in a wheelchair at the time. My main concern was the kid, he could have been badly injured if the guy had tripped over.

I wonder if the ambulance would have put the sirens on?