Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you have been in your own company for a while and in a pretty decent mood, then the Mrs comes in moaning like f**k about trivial things or more specifically moaning about you. THAT'S not what gets to me though. What gets to me is when her 'behaviour' finally grinds you down and you end up in a fettle. At which point within the next 2-5 minutes her mood changes and she is back to being lovely, but at this point you are still raging with her so you are the one that is now in the bad mood. Therefore you will hardly engage with her and the question "What's up wae you?" comes into play. :angry: Really?!

This. A hundred times this.

When you have been in your own company for a while and in a pretty decent mood, then the Mrs comes in moaning like f**k about trivial things or more specifically moaning about you. THAT'S not what gets to me though. What gets to me is when her 'behaviour' finally grinds you down and you end up in a fettle. At which point within the next 2-5 minutes her mood changes and she is back to being lovely, but at this point you are still raging with her so you are the one that is now in the bad mood. Therefore you will hardly engage with her and the question "What's up wae you?" comes into play. :angry: Really?!

My other half insists of telling me about every occurrence at her work, with her version of events lasting about three times as long as she was at work for. I've tried being a b*****d about this and bombarded her with tales of my work, however my work bores me to tears as well so I'm humped.

No patience for tales of patients.

My other half insists of telling me about every occurrence at her work, with her version of events lasting about three times as long as she was at work for. I've tried being a b*****d about this and bombarded her with tales of my work, however my work bores me to tears as well so I'm humped.

No patience for tales of patients.

I've managed to get myself a good deal where I get to tell her when the story gets too boring (its always best to be honest). We're at the stage now where she recognises in my face that I've tuned out and so apologises. Sweet.

Folk that use a hundred words when ten would do are arseholes and should be made aware of said fact.

Confusing toilets.

Just fucking tell me where I should be pissing you pretentious twats.

I hate when I'm in an unfamiliar pub/club and the toilet doors are marked with some kind of Egyptian hieroglyphics depicting men and women. I have to stand there for 5 minutes trying to interpret them so I know which door is which.

I hate when I'm in an unfamiliar pub/club and the toilet doors are marked with some kind of Egyptian hieroglyphics depicting men and women. I have to stand there for 5 minutes trying to interpret them so I know which door is which.

And that 'mlud is all I have.

People (including several 'expert' media pundits) who use the term 'SPFL' when referring solely to the top division.

Yes! These same media people still bang on about records from the old SPL as if they're still relevant in the Premiership (as they think the league is a continuation of the old one and not a new one).

Billy Dodds is the worst for this. He can't help himself.

He is exceptionally thick. It actual angers me that morons like this have such a good job despite being so incredibly bad at it.

I'm sitting on the train going through to Edinburgh, guy sits across with me with a Burger King meal that's stinking, to make matters worse he chews like a child, so fucking loud can't even keep his moth closed

He deserves a punch to the back of the head.