Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People on planes who stand up and remove their bag from the top compartment as soon as the seatbelt light goes off, especially those people who are in the middle seat then stand up in an uncomfortable diagonal stance for 10 mins while the plane gets it's shit ready. Normally fat wankers in pin stripe suits and red socks

Edited by M0rtonfc

Don't normally get the bus to work, so never usually read the abomination that is The Metro.

But it would from today's edition that "Prince has handed Scrabble fans with the ultimate point scorer with his comeback single PretzelBodyLogic".

No he hasn't. Even if it was PretzelBodyLogic was a word, it has 16 letters which wouldn't fit on a Scrabble board. Lame and lazy journalism at its best / worst.

People in supermarket queues who seem to be totally surprised when the time comes for money to change hands... Then spend what seems like forever looking for their wallet / purse - did you not expect this to happen and think you might get ready for it ? Made even worse by the ones that want cash back - it's not an effing cash point machine ! Why not go to a cash point instead of holding me up ?

The worst though is the folk at the fag counter in Morrisons who are there for lottery tickets - there are two types ( a ) the ones that have a shed load of lotto tickets and ask to get them checked ! WTF ? Can you not do that at home ? :angry: and ( b ) the ones that have been queuing for 5 mins in front of you and then when they get served, they don't know what to ask for ? " erm, erm, eh, can I have a erm, lucky 7 ticket please ( for example ) !!!! Grrr ! :guns

People in supermarket queues who seem to be totally surprised when the time comes for money to change hands... Then spend what seems like forever looking for their wallet / purse - did you not expect this to happen and think you might get ready for it ? Made even worse by the ones that want cash back - it's not an effing cash point machine ! Why not go to a cash point instead of holding me up ?

The worst though is the folk at the fag counter in Morrisons who are there for lottery tickets - there are two types ( a ) the ones that have a shed load of lotto tickets and ask to get them checked ! WTF ? Can you not do that at home ? :angry: and ( b ) the ones that have been queuing for 5 mins in front of you and then when they get served, they don't know what to ask for ? " erm, erm, eh, can I have a erm, lucky 7 ticket please ( for example ) !!!! Grrr ! :guns

It's not the fag counter though, it's the "lottery, fag and lots of other items kids aren't allowed to buy" counter.

It's not the fag counter though, it's the "lottery, fag and lots of other items kids aren't allowed to buy" counter.

Fair enough - but as a smoker, paying all that tax I feel I should be given special treatment :P

It's not so much the lottery I object to ( although I don't buy tickets ) it's the fact that they've stood there for 5 minutes and then they don't know what they want ! :wacko:

Fair enough - but as a smoker, paying all that tax I feel I should be given special treatment :P

It's not so much the lottery I object to ( although I don't buy tickets ) it's the fact that they've stood there for 5 minutes and then they don't know what they want ! :wacko:

I feel for the lottery ticket punters. Imagine having to spend 5 minutes in a queue next to a manky smoker.

One of the things I dislike most in the world is meeting folk I work with on the way into or from work on public transport- been OK since I started my new job last year but a new woman started last week and she gets on at the same subway stop as me. I now need to either alter my plans and get into work earlier or make / be subjected to horrific small talk for 15 minutes when all I want to do is listen to music and / or read the paper.

Or push her in front of a train. Problem solved.

Guest The Phoenix
Trains that don't understand the Railtrack Code.

Honestly nearly lost my legs underneath the fucking thing.

Thinking of suing the driver.

What size are your feet?

I might have a buyer for your trainers.

One of the things I dislike most in the world is meeting folk I work with on the way into or from work on public transport- been OK since I started my new job last year but a new woman started last week and she gets on at the same subway stop as me. I now need to either alter my plans and get into work earlier or make / be subjected to horrific small talk for 15 minutes when all I want to do is listen to music and / or read the paper.

Or push her in front of a train. Problem solved.

Hahaha so true!

Today's gripe. Barely a week goes past without some mate or colleague having a kid. Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, except you're expected to buy them a gift / Mothercare vouchers etc.

So basically I'm paying folk to have sex and not even getting any myself :(

Today's gripe. Barely a week goes past without some mate or colleague having a kid. Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, except you're expected to buy them a gift / Mothercare vouchers etc.

So basically I'm paying folk to have sex and not even getting any myself :(

It is true what they say. Everyone is getting their Nat King.

Except you.