Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Marks and Spencer in Dundee, I walked towards the back of the store looking at an escalator, when I walked further the fucking thing disappeared, turns out I was looking behind me courtesy of a fucking mirror.

b*****ds.

I was in there today.

Could have been me!!

She is actually 5. I prefer them to have a wee bit of an arse.

Chuck them in water without armbands. Then get them to use your erect penis as a floating aid. The semen will ensure they don't get swept away by the tide should you be in the sea.

Edited by DA Baracus

Coming back from our night out in Glasgow last night, we were rather looking forward to our double cheeseburger at the 24hr McDonalds next to our hotel at the SECC.

Imagine the rage when we weren't allowed in because of the pool of blood over the floor where there'd been a fight. We're still fuming.

Those ads that take over channels when they are off air. Teleshoping lots of healthy sweaty people who look ridiculously fit. Follwed by nice shiny folk turning perfectly good veg into a green mush.

I bought a new printer a few weeks ago, an HP Photosmart, the title is sooooooooooooooo ironic.

Could I print a photo from my laptop? nooooooooooooo

Could I print a photo from my tablet? nooooooooooooo

I had to print from my phone via the app, I am not fucking happy.

Has anyone else noticed the explosion in jakeballs who sound like utter morons trying to speak?

They sound like normal people the 1st few seconds after they wake up early.

I heard 1 jakeball yesterday and he sounded like talking was too much effort for him.

It really gets under my skin.

Just because your a fucked up waste of space, doesn't mean that basic things like speaking have to be hard.