Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wife has bought a massive, freestanding, fridge/freezer. The shelves in the fridge are non adjustable. There is not enough room on any of them to stand up a regular sized can of beer! :(

Cut a fourpack sized hole out of the shelf above with a hacksaw blade. Whats left of the shelf will also stop the tins from falling over.

Cut a fourpack sized hole out of the shelf above with a hacksaw blade. Whats left of the shelf will also stop the tins from falling over.

Lol.

We used to have one of those huge American fridges. It could hold 24 of the 500ml cans on the top shelf alone.

Times like this that I wish I still had it.

Fucking banks in the USA. I have a $250,000 house that's paid up, I have a $20,000 car that's paid up, will the c***s give me credit so I can replace the flooring? Guess what the answer is?

Never had any debt or credit card here, so apparently I'm a 0 credit rating! I'm going to make over $100,000 this year........fucking raging!

Fucking banks in the USA. I have a $250,000 house that's paid up, I have a $20,000 car that's paid up, will the c***s give me credit so I can replace the flooring? Guess what the answer is?

Never had any debt or credit card here, so apparently I'm a 0 credit rating! I'm going to make over $100,000 this year........fucking raging!

Huh ? Are you replacing the laminate with tiles made from Californium 252 ? :rolleyes:

Remortgage the house, probably cheaper credit anyway.

Marks and Spencer in Dundee, I walked towards the back of the store looking at an escalator, when I walked further the fucking thing disappeared, turns out I was looking behind me courtesy of a fucking mirror.

b*****ds.

I was in there today.

Could have been me!!