Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In your opinion, I like my solution.

I also like a good tear stain rant from someone on a football forum it amuses me hence the signature of him and the others. That boy really needs to have a look at himself.

I need to have a look at myself for making a post in response to an opinion I disagreed with?

Riiight.

I need to have a look at myself for making a post in response to an opinion I disagreed with?

Riiight.

:lol: No you need to have a look at yourself getting so upset over a comment on a football forum.

You should try mumsnet, think it might suit you better

:lol: No you need to have a look at yourself getting so upset over a comment on a football forum.

You should try mumsnet, think it might suit you better

I've no idea why you're so bothered about it tbh. Loads of people disagree with things I say, yet I can't recall anyone ever putting an otherwise off the cuff post of mine in their signature.

Carry on though!

Christ on a bike... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm annoyed because I've dropped every phone I've ever had, usually while standing, and never broken a screen. Today, it fell about 10 inches and there's a crack from top to bottom of the screen.

And someone's been stealing teabags in work. I wouldn't begrudge anyone a cup of tea but today the b*****d took the last one and put the empty packet back in the cupboard. Who does that? I'd be less annoyed if they'd just put it in the bin!

I've no idea why you're so bothered about it tbh. Loads of people disagree with things I say, yet I can't recall anyone ever putting an otherwise off the cuff post of mine in their signature.

Carry on though!

Strange, was going to say the same thing to you. it no doubt got your knickers in a twist.

Strange, was going to say the same thing to you. it no doubt got your knickers in a twist.

You see, it really hasn't. People who sit in the place specifically built for push chairs, and then get annoyed when they're asked to move are my main moan, which to an extent, covered yourself when you made your original post.

It's bloody hard work getting children ready in the morning, having them moan about stuff, trying to get them to scoff some breakfast etc... So to get moaned at by someone who feels that they have a greater entitlement to myself or my children on the bus/train does annoy me, yes. And it does make the morning commute something to dread.

I'm not one of these posters who insists on taking the "Aw, you're well rattled" line, but I've genuinely got no idea why you're going so OTT with this.

Baffling.

Edited by Adam

Teenage girls' usage of swear words. Swearing for the sake of it to act 'cool'.

By writing that I really just how old I've become since hitting 30. :(

I like a good sweary when correctly used but when it's every second or third word in a sentence - even more so if it's spoken out loud in public around others - makes me cringe.

You see, it really hasn't. People who sit in the place specifically built for push chairs, and then get annoyed when they're asked to move are my main moan, which to an extent, covered yourself when you made your original post.

It's bloody hard work getting children ready in the morning, having them moan about stuff, trying to get them to scoff some breakfast etc... So to get moaned at by someone who feels that they have a greater entitlement to myself or my children on the bus/train does annoy me, yes. And it does make the morning commute something to dread.

I'm not one of these posters who insists on taking the "Aw, you're well rattled" line, but I've genuinely got no idea why you're going so OTT with this.

Baffling.

:lol: FFS, I've said no such thing, what part of it wasn't just prams that was the problem can you not understand.

I made no mention of being asked to move, I rarely get a seat on the train during rush hour because it's busy. Doesn't bother me I don't mind standing, it's people coming on the train with large items and sometimes even dogs (not guide dogs) during rush hour taking up a ridiculous amount of space, usual at the door that forces people to squeeze past struggling to get on or off, or worse when the train is clearly already ram packed but they try to squeeze in regardless. If you had to get off in an emergency, you'd probably be tramped on after falling over a bike, suitcase and yes a pram that hasn't been folded up. That is why I would happily ban these people from using the train during rush hour.

Even if i was sitting down, I wouldn't have a problem offering someone carrying a child my seat.

Looks like you're more pissed off about getting your children ready in the morning and taking them on public transport. Not my problem, nor do I care.

Have I made it clear enough for you to understand? I don't see how I can dumb it down further without you taking the huff assuming its some personal attack against parents.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

:lol: FFS, I've said no such thing, what part of it wasn't just prams that was the problem can you not understand.

I made no mention of being asked to move, I rarely get a seat on the train during rush hour because it's busy. Doesn't bother me I don't mind standing, it's people coming on the train with large items and sometimes even dogs (not guide dogs) during rush hour taking up a ridiculous amount of space, usual at the door that forces people to squeeze past struggling to get on or off, or worse when the train is clearly already ram packed but they try to squeeze in regardless. If you had to get off in an emergency, you'd probably be tramped on after falling over a bike, suitcase and yes a pram that hasn't been folded up. That is why I would happily ban these people from using the train during rush hour.

Even if i was sitting down, I wouldn't have a problem offering someone carrying a child my seat.

Looks like you're more pissed off about getting your children ready in the morning and taking them on public transport. Not my problem, nor do I care.

Have I made it clear enough for you to understand? I don't see how I can dumb it down further without you taking the huff assuming its some personal attack against parents.

So you just want to ban people going on holiday when you're trying to get to work?

But you're definitely not the one that's upset, so that's good.

Enrico's constant Mumsnet retort is a PTTGOMN.

No one laughed at how relevant or is or backed him up for using the latest forum patter.

Anyway, why are you picking on him? Does anyone else get this when they post a petty thing?

Guest The Phoenix

No one laughed at how relevant or is or backed him up for using the latest forum patter.

Anyway, why are you picking on him? Does anyone else get this when they post a petty thing?

zzzzCalimero.jpg

Teenage girls' usage of swear words. Swearing for the sake of it to act 'cool'.

By writing that I really just how old I've become since hitting 30. :(

This.

I was in some posh English market town, very middle class when I saw a group of teenage girls from the local private school walking towards me. Immaculately dressed in a very smart school uniform, they were exceptionally pretty young girls aged about 16/17. However, as they got closer I realised it was just a stream of filth falling out of their mouths. :( I wonder if they've any idea how ugly it made them?