Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It only applies to you if you drive a taxi, BMW, white van or if you have a job that involves wearing a suit.

After driving on the M8 past Glasgow today, I would like to add middle-aged, grey-haired, bespectacled, pale-blue shirt wearing c***s driving grey Audi A4s with reg plates beginning with YK62 to this list.

After driving on the M8 past Glasgow today, I would like to add middle-aged, grey-haired, bespectacled, pale-blue shirt wearing c***s driving grey Audi A4s with reg plates beginning with YK62 to this list.

I also had the misfortune to drive through Glasgow today and would like to add to the list, all the c**ts who undertake on the M8. Luckily I always look before moving over to the left but plenty of people don't so it's dangerous as f**k.

Guest The Phoenix

I also had the misfortune to drive through Glasgow today and would like to add to the list, all the c**ts who undertake on the M8. Luckily I always look before moving over to the left but plenty of people don't so it's dangerous as f**k.

Why shouldn't hearses use the M8?

What now?

Tamworth mate nae probs in G2. I have spent half the day on the phone to customers that are no happy. I love it mind when these fannys on 120k a year demand I get their parcel out of a facility with thousands of parcels. When I say no. They are gob smacked. Edited by capybara

Tamworth mate nae probs in G2. I have spent half the day on the phone to customers that are no happy. I love it mind when these fannys on 120k a year demand I get their parcel out of a facility with thousands of parcels. When I say no. They are gob smacked.

I had a parcel in my van today that was supposed to be going to Gloucester (G2)

Get a car like this to show em how it's done..

Austin_A30_22_February_2014.jpg

I bought an MG Midget last month and drove it home from Manchester. About a mile from where I bought it the indicators stopped working so I had to negotiate the unknown streets of residential Manchester and then the M60 ring road without them. It was a very unpleasant and scary experience.

I was trying to recall the official accepted hand signals but my first attempt may have looked more like a nazi salute so I quickly aborted that idea.

I had a parcel in my van today that was supposed to be going to Gloucester (G2)

"Had" and "supposed" being the key words here. It's now in his shed with the hundred other mia parcels ;)

Can confirm that indicators in Sydney do work there just seems to be a time delay on them. They usually only start working after the vehicle has either started or completed it's manoeuvre.

A great bunch of lads.

Is this the plot of a sitcom where you have to entertain your unexpected Chinese guests at the same time as your old grandad who hates the japs is in the house and you have to keep them apart?

I wish, they we actually not that bad, but they kept on insisting they had arranged everything with a guy called "Peter" who is Thai....who the f**k is "Peter" It'snot really a usual name here TBH

Can confirm that indicators in Sydney do work there just seems to be a time delay on them. They usually only start working after the vehicle has either started or completed it's manoeuvre.

same as Musselburgh. Wondered where that came from. Only place in Edinburgh i have noticed manoeuvre signal mirror to be the norm

I agree the M8 can be lethal.

However, it's also really badly designed. For example, it's practically the only motorway in Britain where you can both join and leave the carriageway in the fast lane. And considering the Highway Code states you should move to the far-left lane when not overtaking you're technically left in the situation where you join from Great Western Road in the fast lane, have to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get to the left lane, then cross back over 4 lanes of traffic to take the cut off for George Square. Madness.