Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This word really pisses me off far, far more than it should. A word to pick out the illiterate.

If a "joke" is worth doing once, it's worth doing multiple times. Especially on P&B.

Defineightly :ph34r:

All stops buses. I usually catch an express bus at night which gets me home in about 40 mins. On a rare occasion (such as tonight) I have to catch an all stops bus which takes about 3 times as long and also appears to have a lesser quality of patron.

Out of interest, does anyone know of any P&Bers who are currently in Sydney on a holiday/working holiday visa? Maybe early 20s, from Ayrshire, loud, swears a lot?

Cars driving in the dark with no lights on. Our clocks went back last weekend so it's now dark during the evening commute. The number of complete space cadets driving around without their lights on is boggling.

Infinity problem in the Dalkeith area

Date & Time:Sat 12/04/2014 at 00:41 Estimated time to resolve:15:00

Dialling codes affected: 0131

We're really sorry but we've got a problem at the moment in the Dalkeith area, which means that some of our customers will be having trouble getting online. We're trying to fix the problem as quickly as we can.

Please revisit this page for further updates.

:(

Guest The Phoenix

Out of interest, does anyone know of any P&Bers who are currently in Sydney on a holiday/working holiday visa? Maybe early 20s, from Ayrshire, loud, swears a lot?

Well that's narrowed it down. :rolleyes:

Date & Time:Sat 12/04/2014 at 00:41 Estimated time to resolve:15:00

Dialling codes affected: 0131

We're really sorry but we've got a problem at the moment in the Dalkeith area, which means that some of our customers will be having trouble getting online. We're trying to fix the problem as quickly as we can.

Please revisit this page for further updates.

:(

Date & Time:Sat 12/04/2014 at 00:41 Estimated time to resolve:19:00

:bairn

Not a clue ya fucking cuntlicking weirdo.

Been sitting waiting for my semi-final celebrating Chinese for 3 hours - turns out JustEat had a massive system error that allowed them to take payments but cancelled all the orders.

They never thought to tell anyone.

So no Chinese.

You stay in Glasgow and there isn't a take away you could walk to?

You could throw a stone and hit a take away in most parts, you deserve to starve you lazy hoor.