Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Day 10 of the kids having D&V, thankfully the endless repeat of Frozen has ended.

Another time, could you not just copy it on to a normal DVD and add something a wee bit scary half way through so they never want to watch it again? Like a video of their bed and a monster under it? My parenting skills are somewhat limited, admittedly.

P.S. What is D&V?

Edited by welshbairn

Another time, could you not just copy it on to a normal DVD and add something a wee bit scary half way through so they never want to watch it again? Like a video of their bed and a monster under it? My parenting skills are somewhat limited, admittedly.

P.S. What is D&V?

Diarrhoea & Vomiting.

I'm a 27 year old fully grown man, who a couple of days ago noticed his napper was breaking out in blisters. Naturally, I got ti poppin'. Roll on this morning and I noticed I'm covered head to toe in spots. Naturally, I got ti poppin'. I broke this exciting news to my sweetheart, who informed me that I have chicken pox.

Oh, I took a weeks holiday from work as well. My plans of golf and fitbaw have been replaced with Cartoon fucking Network and Spidercuntingman.

That advert on the TV and radio wi the kids singing "the wheels on the bus go round and round all day long"

I feel the knife wielding rage building inside of me just listening to it.

THAT STOOPID OLD MAN SHOULD GET OFF THE WOAD, GET OFF THE WOAD, GET OFF THE WOAD!

Grrr! Does my box in man.

THAT STOOPID OLD MAN SHOULD GET OFF THE WOAD, GET OFF THE WOAD, GET OFF THE WOAD!

Grrr! Does my box in man.

They'd have been better off with hidden camera footage of tossers who actually carry on like that IMO. Only the drivers would never agree to it, as they'd likely be prosecuted for dangerous driving. And it'd be unbroadcastable anyway.

Terrible idea, carry on.

They'd have been better off with hidden camera footage of tossers who actually carry on like that IMO. Only the drivers would never agree to it, as they'd likely be prosecuted for dangerous driving. And it'd be unbroadcastable anyway.

Terrible idea, carry on.

Oh, I don't know. That sounds like a cracking radio advert. :mellow:

When you see someone you haven't seen for a while and they say "you're looking well". What, and I wasn't before?

I've always understood that as being code for having lost weight, which is all people seem to care about, health-wise.

You won't hear it if you've kicked your skag habit, as you've likely gained weight, so are therefore unhealthy. I'm guessing :ph34r:

Oh, I don't know. That sounds like a cracking radio advert. :mellow:

Didn't realise it was on the radio too. I guess somebody screaming abuse at other drivers while a wean wails in the background might work. Although it'd just blend in for the target audience.

Didn't realise it was on the radio too. I guess somebody screaming abuse at other drivers while a wean wails in the background might work. Although it'd just blend in for the target audience.

I wouldn't hear it. I'd be wailing over it while my kids screamed abuse at me.

<script language='javascript'> </script>

im the same, unfortunately it's just the way the shifts pan out,5 days on 2 off something like 1 in 4 weekends off :(

Is that not just Mon-Fri?

Edited by hoodless

That advert on the TV and radio wi the kids singing "the wheels on the bus go round and round all day long"

I feel the knife wielding rage building inside of me just listening to it.

Just heard a new one which was a head scratcher. Apparently we spend 5 years of our lives blinking.

Personally I thought we blink until we die, but hey ho :ph34r:

<script language='javascript'> </script>

Is that not just Mon-Fri?

it would be if it were just day/back shift but when it comes to nights, you get (usually) a rest day then 2 days off so you actually end uup sometimes working 6 shifts in a row, as Im only 30hrs this gets evened up by doing some 4 hr shifts and in all it moves the days off forward by one day each week so this week-off tues/wed, next week will be off wed/thurs etc

"Posh Dogs", "Glamping", and everything else invented by p***ks to allow themselves to enjoy something that they'd normally consider beneath them.

Also in this vein, every Marks & Spencer commercial for at least ten years.