Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The amount of hair that sprouts from everywhere when you hit middle-age.

After years of denial, I just had to shave my own back for the first time. Two days later and I'm like King Kong all over again :angry:

The amount of hair that sprouts from everywhere when you hit middle-age.

After years of denial, I just had to shave my own back for the first time. Two days later and I'm like King Kong all over again :angry:

I have to shave my ears. I am waiting to see if it appears on the palms of my hands.

To get to work I get a bus from just outside my house. There are two buses here, both reaching the same end destination but going slightly different ways. I get the same bus every day and, about three stops down, the same old git gets on every day and asks the driver, "Does this bus go past Tesco".

Well, it went that yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that! You stupid old cnut!

People writing 'bassa(s)' on here instead of b*****d or bàstard to escape the filter. It's mainly Dundee supporters too.

Even more annoying is trying to discuss the 1878 FA Cup Final, and specifically, the performance of the referee, Segar b*****d.

newspapers who retweet every fucking tweet from their stupid fucking subsections. The guardian retweeting their shitty Guardian US pish and the independent retweeting their shitty Buzzfeed rip off steaming pile of turd i100.

Sky Sports News have started doing this recently. Retweeting shite from Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Golf. What's the point when the Sky Sports News main feed is full of the exact same thing?

People writing 'bassa(s)' on here instead of b*****d or bàstard to escape the filter. It's mainly Dundee supporters too.

:unsure2: Is that why we do it?

I thought it was just a light-hearted way to call someone a bar steward without the harsh confrontational edge. You b*****d!

Why the f**k have sky changed the channel numbering for the sports channels. SSN now on 401 so SS1 now on 402 and so on. I will f**k up channel selection for weeks now. c***s.

This.

And the fact they've changed it to sky sports news HQ. 'Sky SpN HQ HD' what a bloody messy.

It's all smoke and mirrors and repackaging basically what they already had. BT are playing them superbly and with Sky losing the Champions League they are bricking it so are trying anything they can to convince viewers they are still number one.

Why the f**k have sky changed the channel numbering for the sports channels. SSN now on 401 so SS1 now on 402 and so on. I will f**k up channel selection for weeks now. c***s.

I remember the time when Teletext changed the main football page from 330 to 302.

Dark days.

I remember the time when Teletext changed the main football page from 330 to 302.

Dark days.

Ah, the good old days of spending Saturday afternoons in a York bedsit, glued to page 311. Literally the only place I could get updates for our games in Div One.