Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had terrible wind for about 24 hours after my endoscopy so you could be onto something.

Pfft! Apparently, after today's scan, I'm radioactive for a day or so, so have to keep away from under-18s and pregnant women.

Probably for the best, in all fairness...

I also hate it when some moron is standing right in the way of the timetable bit and i need to see when the next bus is and try to do it without the awkwardness

This.

The slack-jawed yokels will invariably give you the stink-eye for daring to look in their general vicinity. I'd like to crush their skulls with my bare hands for their utterly self-absorbed and aggressive idiocy.

Pfft! Apparently, after today's scan, I'm radioactive for a day or so, so have to keep away from under-18s and pregnant women.

Probably for the best, in all fairness...

:lol: Someone should get this printed on a fucking T-shirt.

Bus drivers who won't let you on or off a bus, unless they are within half an inch of the actual stop. Really bad for this in Glasgow city centre. Why not just let me off 10 feet away, and I'm pretty sure I can walk the rest of the way?!

Phoned up Scottish Hydro. Apparently "Pete and Dave" are on route to fix the fault.

I don't fucking care, just get ma power back on.

I'll do a deal.

You come down here and watch telly with my missus and i'll wait til' Pete and Dave have it sorted?

Edited by Romeo

The map of 'Scotland at night' on Scotland Tonight which has decided to invent large population areas (esp Highlands) pumping out light which doesn't really exist.

I have an O Grade in geography and I'm pretty sure that the Highlands exist.

I have an O Grade in geography and I'm pretty sure that the Highlands exist.

'Especially within the Highlands' then. :P

Seriously, Gairloch and the Durness to Tongue coastal sections look like major population areas.

'Especially within the Highlands' then. :P

Seriously, Gairloch and the Durness to Tongue coastal sections look like major population areas.

My teacher told me all there was to know about Bettyhill, alas I have forgotten that lesson.

I now realise that he was reminiscing about someone called Betty Hill, fool that I am.

Bus drivers who won't let you on or off a bus, unless they are within half an inch of the actual stop. Really bad for this in Glasgow city centre. Why not just let me off 10 feet away, and I'm pretty sure I can walk the rest of the way?!

If they're going to let you on or off a bus where there isn't a bus stop, they're going to have to do it for everyone, therefore what's the point in designated bus-stops?

The lassie doing the sport on Radio Scotland had stated at least 6 times that 'there is a full card in the SPFL tonight'. Not once has she been corrected, unless she's actually correct but no one thought to tell the bottom 3 divisions.

The lassie doing the sport on Radio Scotland had stated at least 6 times that 'there is a full card in the SPFL tonight'. Not once has she been corrected, unless she's actually correct but no one thought to tell the bottom 3 divisions.

I had the same argument with someone in work today.