Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Actually at the till?

Never seen that; strikes me as a bit much. I'm sure they'd get more donations out of guilt, but I'd think people would be less likely to donate to that charity in the future if they'd felt pressured. Closest I've seen is at the front of the store, which seems OK.

You've never seen bag-packers?

Charity bag packers? :huh: Never even heard of it. Which supermarkets are these?

Er...all of them. Except your lovable minky ones like lidl.

And before anyone takes offence I did a cracking big shop in aldi today. I saved that much that I had a semi all the way home.

I love norpak I do. The spreadable kind obviously, I'm not an animal.

No Scottish Cup results on BBC web site but Thurnby Nirvana, Badshot Lea results and the rest of FA Cup Qualifying Extra Preliminary Round are.

Nothing unusual. Absolutely dire. Didn't even know the preliminary round was on today 'til I read your post.

Any suggestions for websites that actually give a shit?

OKEY DOKEY, so why are you looking for results in August?

Don't you just hate it when middling teams get a wee bit of success and start playing the high and mighty?

Auchinleck Talbot 5 - 1 St. Cuthbert Wanderers FT Edinburgh City 5 - 0 Fort FT Glasgow Univ. 1 - 9 Cove Rangers FT Hurlford United 2 - 2 Edinburgh Univ FT Lothian Hutchison 3 - 0 Burntisland Shipyard FT Newton Stewart 2 - 2 Hawick Royal Albert FT Vale of Leithen 0 - 1 Gala Fairydean FT Wigtown and Bladnoch 1 - 2 CS Strollers

Er...all of them. Except your lovable minky ones like lidl.

And before anyone takes offence I did a cracking big shop in aldi today. I saved that much that I had a semi all the way home.

I love norpak I do. The spreadable kind obviously, I'm not an animal.

I do the shopping at Lidl, Tesco and Asda, and occasionally Iceland/Farmfoods. Never seen or heard of this charity bag packing thing, so I'm thinking it's not made it to Alloa. Is this a recent invention? Because I never remember seeing it in Stirling or Edinburgh either.

Don't fancy it much, anyway. Next step would be charity bank staff to glare at you when you're making withdrawals.

I do the shopping at Lidl, Tesco and Asda, and occasionally Iceland/Farmfoods. Never seen or heard of this charity bag packing thing, so I'm thinking it's not made it to Alloa. Is this a recent invention? Because I never remember seeing it in Stirling or Edinburgh either.

Don't fancy it much, anyway. Next step would be charity bank staff to glare at you when you're making withdrawals.

They happen quite regularly in the Anniesland Morrisons.

There was one yesterday for a local football team, a man in his mid-40s seemed upset when I didn't want his help to pack my six items.

They happen quite regularly in the Anniesland Morrisons.

There was one yesterday for a local football team, a man in his mid-40s seemed upset when I didn't want his help to pack my six items.

How much of a maze do you have to drive through to just get into that Morrisons car park?!

Guest The Phoenix

How much of a maze do you have to drive through to just get into that Morrisons car park?!

You can get your boat right into this one...

4442530-large.jpg

Charity beggars piss me off in general. The supermarket ones especially. If I felt like donating to a specific cause, I would. In all honesty, I'd much rather adopt a snow leopard, than give a tenner to cancer research.

Some idiot recruiter in Aberdeen train station the other week was shocked, when I laughed after he asked if I wanted to 'join up'. He looked even more enraged when I refused his plea for a 'help the heroes' donation, before wandering in to the pub!

Charity beggars piss me off in general. The supermarket ones especially. If I felt like donating to a specific cause, I would. In all honesty, I'd much rather adopt a snow leopard, than give a tenner to cancer research.

I prefer to pack my own bags, making sure the weight in each bag can be supported by the bag and I'll double up bags which these packers never do and of course eggs and bread on the top. i'll put a couple of quid in the bucket if they do not to touch my shopping bags. The most recent charity bag packers I've encountered were one of the Clachnacuddin FC youth teams in Inverness Morrisons, acceptable cause I say.

Absolutely shattered this morning. Wee arsehole of a burd phoned me pished at 3 in the morning to pick her up. When I got there I got a drunken lecture about why I need to cheer up. Now I have work till 9.

The unending adverts on Sky advertising the new EPL season. They'd be as well getting someone to just bellow "YOU WILL FUCKING ENJOY THIS!! YOU WILL FUCKING ENJOY THIS" into the camera for 3 mins.

Old but gold: