Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The laziest b*****d in humanity. Stuck at home during day just now and the guy that does the music for Homes Under The Hammer;

Hear a word in last sentence, Google it, and play first song that comes up,

House bought by bloke and his friend who is a farmer - Me and the Farmer by The Housemartins

House in Wimbledon - Song about tennis

Former beauty salon - Lipstick, Powder and Paint..............

House with Green Door - Green Door by Shakin Stevens

House in quiet countryside - So Quiet by Bjork.

It grinds a bad programme into insanity inducing WTF reactions

Lassies with far too high an opinion of themselves.

Colleague walks about and tries to turn away from the fridge or vending machine as if the entire canteen has nothing better to do than look at her amazing bum.

Why wear tight trousers then? Weirdo.

Look at me but don't look at me.

Don't like feeling dirty and it annoys me being treated like some rabid pervert.

...awaits ^^beast type post imo

Colleague walks about and tries to turn away from the fridge or vending machine as if the entire canteen has nothing better to do than look at her amazing bum.

Don't like feeling dirty and it annoys me being treated like some rabid pervert.

She chooses her clothing for her, not for you.

But if you think people are perving at you and feel uncomfortable wouldn't you try changing into something less revealing?

I don't think anyone is tbh, that's the issue. High opinion that isn't warranted and makes everyone uncomfortable.

Some people are attention seekers, didn't mean to sound sexist.

Claudia Winkleman on last night's 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. She pretty much ruined the episode trying to be "random" and just shrieking at things for absolutely no reason. Think Jon Richardson was actually getting pissed off with her.

But if you think people are perving at you and feel uncomfortable wouldn't you try changing into something less revealing?

I don't think anyone is tbh, that's the issue. High opinion that isn't warranted and makes everyone uncomfortable.

You didn't just sound sexist, you also sounded a bit rape-y in an xbl-esque "cock-teasing bitch" fashion.

Reading this back again, it really, really comes across like this is all some oddball rant in your head where you hate someone of the opposite sex because you're attracted to them and that makes you uncomfortable. An absolute textbook example of how rapists think. You'll be in the jail before years end.

You should try shouting *'awright troosers' it's the only rational solution.

*Copyright djchapsticks.

Reading this back again, it really, really comes across like this is all some oddball rant in your head where you hate someone of the opposite sex because you're attracted to them and that makes you uncomfortable. An absolute textbook example of how rapists think. You'll be in the jail before years end.

Probably buying a white van.a mobile dj set and growing a beard as we speak imo

You didn't just sound sexist, you also sounded a bit rape-y in an xbl-esque "cock-teasing bitch" fashion.

Aye, you've had a shocker here DAFC.

Beast.

Edited by Gall09

Certainly not agreeing with DAFC's post, but what exactly does this mean? You hear this a lot, but I've no idea. Always seems like something that would be said if you were being accused of wearing unflattering, albeit comfortable clothes, but it's generally said when someone's being accused of dressing sluttily, or in an unpractical manner.

Certainly not agreeing with DAFC's post, but what exactly does this mean? You hear this a lot, but I've no idea. Always seems like something that would be said if you were being accused of wearing unflattering, albeit comfortable clothes, but it's generally said when someone's being accused of dressing sluttily, or in an unpractical manner.

I imagine it means that when the lassie goes to a shop she'll try something on and thoughts in her head will be along the lines of "Does it fit well?" and/or "Do I feel comfortable in it?" Not thoughts such as "Will colleagues think I'm teasing them?" and/or "By wearing this I may be a rape target y'know" !!.

I'm guessing the lassie has a nice figure and is proud of it, so I don't see why it's such a bad thing that she wants to look and feel good.

People decide what they want to wear based on comfort, fashion, fit, what they think looks nice and so on. If she wants to wear tight trousers, she can. It's entirely up to her. If she feels that she's being perved over, it's not her fault but the fault of the perver.

Shit my trousers today at work are slim fit and pretty tight. Was I making people uncomfortable? Right enough I wondered why I was getting all those pens on the floor.......:P