Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just finishing a fairly straight forward stress free nightshift when someone from day shift came in and started his Pish about how nightshift do nothing. He does it every morning and nobody gives him the time of day but I just couldn't be arsed with it today and told him where to go. He muttered something under his breath and I ignored him and starting walking away and then heard him mutter something again so I turned around and told him I'd rip his face off if he started his shite again. He shut up and wandered off.

Fully expecting a meeting with management tonight when I get in.

Sacked in the.....evening.

Alternatively, a promotion, depending on how well he's liked.

If he is liked, make good on your threat, wear it, and turn up for his shift. What have you got to lose?

Just finishing a fairly straight forward stress free nightshift when someone from day shift came in and started his Pish about how nightshift do nothing. He does it every morning and nobody gives him the time of day but I just couldn't be arsed with it today and told him where to go. He muttered something under his breath and I ignored him and starting walking away and then heard him mutter something again so I turned around and told him I'd rip his face off if he started his shite again. He shut up and wandered off.

Fully expecting a meeting with management tonight when I get in.

Sacked in the.....evening.

I guess you don't work in the same place as me then. Cos the nightshift never do anything, and when they do, they make an arse of it and it's left for the dayshift to deal with it. Makes it even worse cos they don't have to deal with the customer complaints on the phones, usually about the sh*t the nightshift staff create!!

Edited by IainMorton

I guess you don't work in the same place as me then. Cos the nightshift never do anything, and when they do, they make an arse of it and it's left for the dayshift to deal with it. Makes it even worse cos they don't have to deal with the customer complaints on the phones, usually about the sh*t the nightshift staff create!!

How's your face tonight, Iain?

I am just on nightshift on a temporary basis because they were struggling for numbers and I needed the extra money. Saturday is my last night. I used to be under the impression that the nightshift did hee haw but I don't think that now. I work in a supermarket so it's hardly hard work but there is a lot of work to do every night and the managers are under a lot of pressure to get it done. Usually there is 6 boys on each night but there was only 3 of us last night and it was panic stations from the first minute.

Anyway the guy that I was raging at this morning found me on facebook and said sorry and said he didn't want any conflict at work. Absolute bell.

What is the fucking point of adding traffic lights to roundabouts ??

Always seemed to me like an admission that there's too much traffic on that stretch of road.

Stopgap measure until there's money to spend on a better solution, I guess.

Dentist took one look at my tooth/abscess yesterday and said "Do you need to go back to work today and tomorrow?". What the f**k is that supposed to mean? Anyway, I said yes so he's invited me back next Tuesday. Apparently the root of the tooth has curled back in on itself. Better not be a marathon man scenario.

Dentist was hitting you up for a long weekend in Soho IMO. Poor guy must have thought he'd...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...pulled.

Srsly: I haven't had an abscess since I was a wee person, but I remember enough to give you all my sympathy. When it was being drained, I cried like...well, a wee person.

Quiz shows where the player is told that they have scored 4 points out of a possible 4 but the host still goes though the following process to kill time:

The question was "Cullen Skink is a type of soup found in Scotland". You said True. The answer iiiiiiiiiisssss.... True! Well done.

No shit.

Quiz shows where the player is told that they have scored 4 points out of a possible 4 but the host still goes though the following process to kill time:

The question was "Cullen Skink is a type of soup found in Scotland". You said True. The answer iiiiiiiiiisssss.... True! Well done.

No shit.

Been watching Perfection, huh? Try this instead:

A pregnant women on the train has a "Baby on board" badge pinned on her jacket.

Ugh

Did we end the moratorium on pie-kicking pregnant women? I believe there was to be a vote.

A pregnant women on the train has a "Baby on board" badge pinned on her jacket.

Ugh

Kinda similar to a petty thing that gets me. "NO DOGS ALLOWED except guide dogs" Why put that there?! Surely we live in a society where we are all aware some people require a guide dog. It would be a sad state of affairs if someone really complained about a guide dog in a shop. Another side to it makes me think there is a right sadistic funker making these signs. A large chunk of folk with guide dogs wouldn't be capable of reading the fecking sign anyway!