Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Build a model of the Millennium Falcon,

For only £900

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420118942.075860.jpg

What annoyed me more about this advert when I first saw it was how they kept saying it was a 1:1 scale model. No it isn't. If it was a 1:1 model then £893 would be considerably better value.

What annoyed me more about this advert when I first saw it was how they kept saying it was a 1:1 scale model. No it isn't. If it was a 1:1 model then £893 would be considerably better value.

Unless the Star Wars universe takes place on the sub-atomic level? :o

Will make for a cracking zoom-out reveal at the end of Episode 9.

This isn't petty. It's much fucking worse than that.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dundee/hunt-on-for-best-beard-in-dundee-1.763094

"The Dundee Beard and Moustache Club"

Aka "The Cunto Club".

“We just want somewhere where we can talk about beards and other people’s beards.”

Just...why? :huh:

Did you get your money eventually? The reason they aren't accepting the ID is because the photo doesn't show all 4 corners of it - absolutely ridiculous :lol:.

I have an account with 365 but the iPhone app for WH is easier to navigate. For 365 all I had to do to verify the account was type in the driver's licence number.

Yeah I did, I was lucky and used my work for the office stuff, scanner etc and emailed them it. Lot of fannying about though which seems unnecessary as not one of the 5 other accounts I have at different bookies needed the same. Hope you get it sorted.

Swimming shorts that make a big air pocket when you get in the pool.

Similarly, swimming shorts that collect water, so that they end up at your ankles when you emerge from the pool.

Also, middle-aged lassies who pretend they didn't want a look at BigFatTabbyArse <_<

We have a new dish rack, and the cutlery container has open sides.

OPEN. FUCKING. SIDES.

Perfect for folk who like to keep their clean knives and forks on the floor.

The wean's school starting back on Friday, the 2nd of January. Just in time for the weekend.

I'm guessing his class will have an attendance of 6, max.

:lol: That's shite!

We're off until Thursday 8th.

Glaswegians who pronounce December like they are bee - it's not Dezember you tubes.

Anyone who's listened regularly to the drink-drive radio adds will see my point.

And on the topic of how things are pronounced - the letter J is fucking prounced jay (as in the bird) not jie (rhymes with tie).

Guest The Phoenix
Glaswegians who pronounce December like they are bee - it's not Dezember you tubes.

Anyone who's listened regularly to the drink-drive radio adds will see my point.

And on the topic of how things are pronounced - the letter J is fucking prounced jay (as in the bird) not jie (rhymes with tie).

As in deh being pronounced die?