Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

False snow predictions. Weather forecast says up to 10cm of snow on higher ground in the central belt. By the time it gets to the news the headlines Glasgow to be hit by rush hour blizzard. Actual weather in Glasgow 5 minutes of sleet.

False snow predictions. Weather forecast says up to 10cm of snow on higher ground in the central belt. By the time it gets to the news the headlines Glasgow to be hit by rush hour blizzard. Actual weather in Glasgow 5 minutes of sleet.

Still more than SevcoRangers2012 are able to cope with. :rolleyes:

Erm, really? It's been on and off all morning and getting worse.

YouTube constantly asking if I want to meet gay old men. Stick your gay old men up yer...

Ah. Maybe I've been using that phrase a bit too often.

Edit: unrelated, but a fair amount of snow here today.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Since the 31st is on Saturday is Friday or Monday the deadline?

31st of January is the deadline for online submissions, so it's the Saturday. Mail-ins need to be done by the 31st of October IIRC.

Cut off to the picturesque villages of Salsburgh or Harthill. Maybe even the sprawling metropolis that is Shotts.

As much as I as I enjoy these beautiful leafy suburbs, their lack of parking facilities for articulated trucks leaves Harthill services as my only option.

Most recently; people who use the word Bae on a constant basis, it's essentially the new Swag & Yolo. Hopefully it dies quicker than they did

It's an abbreviation of 'babe', am I right? Not up on the young person lingo.

Thank f**k somebody finally got rid of that extra 'b'. These long words are a b*****d.

It's an abbreviation of 'babe', am I right? Not up on the young person lingo.

Thank f**k somebody finally got rid of that extra 'b'. These long words are a b*****d.

Pretty much yeah. I just find it really annoying, if it was an abbreviation of a long word then yeah I'd probably accept it, but do you really need to abbreviate a four letter word?