Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How the f**k did this lot get the money to f**k off out of the country to be one of 72 virgins?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31568241

I'm guessing daddy's credit card for borrowed got a bit of online booking. Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Are you suggesting that daddy is complicit?

That's my guess and if so, he's a piss poor daddy.

Nah, just that it's very easy to use cards online.

That the offspring have buggered off to a war zone does tend to suggest the home environment wasn't ideal, mind...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

When you get banished from your village over a misunderstanding involving what should have been a fatal wound sustained during a battle with a rival clan.

I'd have boinked the hysterical right out of Celia Imrie. Ooft. Just how I like my women; busty, and angrily accusing me of being in league with the devil :wub:

Heather was better

I liked her too, but she was far too nice. Celia was pure filth. You could see the desire in her eyes despite her man being Satan's zombie slave.

To hell with it, I'll take them both. A fun night's dreaming awaits :P

How the f**k did this lot get the money to f**k off out of the country to be one of 72 virgins?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31568241

There's a bit of an issue about that.. the girls get real in the comments.

http://sheikhynotes.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/womens-reward-in-paradise-in-islam.html

Edited by welshbairn

Mutants at supermarket checkouts that spend what seems like a lifetime rummaging in their handbags to find their purses.

Worse are the ones with a sheaf of tattered vouchers and coupons which they expect the checkout girl to scan one by one to see which are still valid. Sub human, etc.

Worse are the ones with a sheaf of tattered vouchers and coupons which they expect the checkout girl to scan one by one to see which are still valid. Sub human, etc.

I'll see your coupons and raise you a checkout goblin who bunches a receipt containing an advert, a £5 off voucher you'll throw in the bin anyway, a website address, etc. totalling a quarter-till-roll, then in one swift move tries to dump your change on the top of this huge mound of paper - and looks at you like it's your fault when the inevitable happens and the whole lot skites right off the glossy paper mound and falls behind their counter as some ned in the queue behind shouts "scramble!"

West ham fans/board wanting Allardyce sacked

It's a tough one. I personally think Allardyce is a bit of a p***k who thinks he's a better manager than he actually is.

However, there's no denying that he's done a very good job this season. West Ham fans keep going on about the team "not playing the West Ham way" under him but as far back as I can recall they have never played particularly attractive football, regardless of the manager in charge. It's an absolute myth created by the fans.

A group of them also thought it was hilarious to taunt Glenn Roeder about his brain tumour nearly 10 years ago when he was returning there with Newcastle. I've always hated the club and their fans and if Allardyce does get the punt (which he inevitably will soon) their plummet into the Championship will be hilarious to watch.

13th in the world Deeboy. (2013 figures) Which is ludicrous right enough.

Agree with you Jamaldo, sort of hope it goes the same way as the Newcastle/Pardew situation if he does get the punt though.

I don't know what more they could want, where they are now is probably the best they can be.

As I type that Kane gets a last minute penalty...