Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll fucking West Coaster you, I think you'll find we're not even on the coast.

Interesting to know that you'd class someone from Stirling as a Weegie. Even Livingston is about 30 miles from Glasgow but you wouldn't call them Weegies. Lazy, derogatory term used by lazy, derisory teuchtars.

Even stranger considering that Stirling is actually an integral part of teuchter country.

Ah so they left the snobby west end, with placed with as Knightswood and moved to the glorious east end

Mum stayed in Anniesland and Partick till she was 5 before she moved to Arbroath, had 4 older siblings who stayed put at the time, 2 stay up the west end still. It's my granny/grandads sisters and brothers and their Bairns that live over the East End. The house my mum grew up in was anything but snobby though.. :lol: way up Rutherwood Avenue.

Ps f**k off Moonster ya west coaster bass

Mum stayed in Anniesland and Partick till she was 5 before she moved to Arbroath, had 4 older siblings who stayed put at the time, 2 stay up the west end still. It's my granny/grandads sisters and brothers and their Bairns that live over the East End. The house my mum grew up in was anything but snobby though.. :lol: way up Rutherwood Avenue.

Ps f**k off Moonster ya west coaster bass

Rotherwood Avenue is in Knightswood. Massive Celtic area.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-confirm-body-found-water-5231160

The 26 year old 's body has been formerly identified...not once, but twice, news reporter Keith McLeod has used the wrong word. I know it's The Record, but is basic fucking literacy to much to ask?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-confirm-body-found-water-5231160

The 26 year old 's body has been formerly identified...not once, but twice. News reporter Keith McLean has used the wrong word. I know it's The Record, but is basic fucking literacy to much to ask?

The decline of proofreading since the advent of the spellchecker has led to some utter abominations. You feel like whipping out the blue pencil when reading magazines these days. It's not like my spelling and grammar is particularly great, but it's getting to the point that you can stuff in any old word that could conceivably sound like the one you actually meant to use..

Having said that, people from a few hundred years ago would say the same about us, so...

The decline of proofreading since the advent of the spellchecker has led to some utter abominations. You feel like whipping out the blue pencil when reading magazines these days. It's not like my spelling and grammar is particularly great, but it's getting to the point that you can stuff in any old word that could conceivably sound like the one you actually meant to use..

Having said that, people from a few hundred years ago would say the same about us, so...

I would never claim to be better than average in English, but to present as a reporter of news... The Record isn't even reaching poor.