Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Jim 3 cars along the road does this. Really spoils the neatness of the parked cars in the street.

Mind you, he is a 70+ year old DAB and we know what they're like.

I went to school with a boy who was christened Davie 10 Da's, due to his mother seemingly having a new beau every couple of months.

Interweb search boxes on pages that, upon finishing loading, delete whatever you've been typing into them while the page was loading.

Scum of the fucking earth, and no mistake.

Edited by banana

A wee variation on the bints who look startled when they have to pay at the supermarket checkout and only then search through their bags for their purse. This one, chatting away all the time and having absolutely no concern for the impatient raging beast that is me, finally finds her purse and then proceeds to pull out a mittful of coupons, reviewing them all to see if she can get 50 pee off her messages.

Edited to add...naturally all her bloody coupons were out of date and not accepted.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

I went to school with a boy who was christened Davie 10 Da's, due to his mother seemingly having a new beau every couple of months.

I was at a school for six months when I was five years old, and one of my classmates had three different surnames during that time. His parents divorced, and his mother changed his name to her maiden name, then changed it to the name of her new boyfriend soon after.

We'd obviously no idea what was going on at that age, so everyone asked him why the name on his drawer kept changing, and the poor wee bugger was always in tears about it. Folk do horrible things to their kids without even realising it.

Just got in from work to find my neighbours have flooded my kitchen to the point of destruction

Oh ya fucker. Sare yin. Throw all your old fucked electrical equipment into the pool and claim it on your insurance.

Just got in from work to find my neighbours have flooded my kitchen to the point of destruction

Are they above you, or to the side?

If the former, I hope you do better than I did. Two years living with a mouldy kitchen isn't the best.

Just out from the lad's school show, the head asked all the parents to wait out in the playground and the teachers would bring the kids out to collect because it was too busy in the main hall.

First, we fight to get out thanks to all the idiots that lined the walls all the way out the door and into the playground and blocking the exit and the ramp because it was a bit chilly and they wanted to pick up their little darling first. The teachers then have to struggle to get the kids out to the parents waiting outside, who can't find their kids because it's dark and there's a huge crowd of dickheads in the way.

Add to that, the small group of mums that huddled around the exit, lighting a fag each the second they get out the door. What kind of fucking scumbag thinks it's alright to smoke in a school playground? Yeah, thanks, we'll just walk all our kids through your smoke, you selfish c***s. It was an hour and a half long show so I'm sure it must have been just too hard to wait the two minutes it would take to collect your child and f**k off out the school gates.

Oh ya fucker. Sare yin. Throw all your old fucked electrical equipment into the pool and claim it on your insurance.

Nothing like a bit of insurance fraud ;)