Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That Conchita from Eurovision. I don't get it. If a guy wants to be a woman or a chick wants to be a guy then that's fine, live and let live. But what is he/she meant to be?! If it's a dude who wants to be a woman then what's with the fucking beard? The whole thing reeks of "look at me, look at me" and all the folk that worship him/her need their fucking heads checked! Fuds.

Neuwirth has stated that he does not identify as transgender,[7][11] but is instead a man. His sexual orientation is homosexual and he also described himself as a drag queen.[56] He uses female pronouns to describe his Wurst character, but male pronouns when referring to himself.[1][2]

HTH

Neuwirth has stated that he does not identify as transgender,[7][11] but is instead a man. His sexual orientation is homosexual and he also described himself as a drag queen.[56] He uses female pronouns to describe his Wurst character, but male pronouns when referring to himself.[1][2]

HTH

I thought he would want to to use the males to pronounce his Wurst tbh.

Bird in Subway put jalapenos on the half of the sandwich poking out the bag so I ate it, fully contented and looking forward to the final instalment only to find that she'd taken the liberty of replacing the jalapenos with olives in the concluding half.

I've made my disdain for olives known to her before so I'm not sure if we have a relationship of intense hatred or whether this is going to blossom into one of toasted, foot-long passion.

HTH

So my original opinion was correct. An attention seeker.

Bird in Subway put jalapenos on the half of the sandwich poking out the bag so I ate it, fully contented and looking forward to the final instalment only to find that she'd taken the liberty of replacing the jalapenos with olives in the concluding half.

I've made my disdain for olives known to her before so I'm not sure if we have a relationship of intense hatred or whether this is going to blossom into one of toasted, foot-long passion.

P&B stock response to situations such as these - "get her pumped"

^^^ is still raging he wasn't first to think of throwing on a dress and a wig to win Eurovision type post

I thought of it first but Eurovision rejected me for some reason :(

post-12169-14324633228543_thumb.jpg

Lorry drivers overtaking other lorries on motorways. They always seem to do it at stretches where the motorway goes up an incline, meaning the manoeuvre takes about ten minutes to complete.

This. Buses also apply.

This. Buses also apply.

folk who are happily driving along at 58-60 mph on motorways until I'm passing them in my bus, on my speed limiter at 62mph, and decide to start speeding up, jamming me in the outside lane.

Mmm. Bear in mind that she's going to have the exact mental image of what a footlong looks like. No amount of "no, really, love" will cut the mustard.

And a 6" too, for that matter. Not that I'm suggesting anything, you understand :whistle

My girlfriend and I walked the Lairig Ghru, the u shaped valley which links Aviemore and the West Cairngorms with Braemar and the East Cairngorms.

We drove in separate cars to Aviemore, dropped her car off at what would be the end of the walk then she got in my car and we drove to Braemar. We left my car at Braemar then walked 6 hrs to Corrour bothy where we camped. We then walked 8 hrs the next day to Aviemore. When we arrived it turned out she'd left her car keys in my glove box and we had to pay £120 for a taxi back to Braemar.

If she didn't have great tits and a high sex drive I'd chuck her

My girlfriend and I walked the Lairig Ghru, the u shaped valley which links Aviemore and the West Cairngorms with Braemar and the East Cairngorms.

We drove in separate cars to Aviemore, dropped her car off at what would be the end of the walk then she got in my car and we drove to Braemar. We left my car at Braemar then walked 6 hrs to Corrour bothy where we camped. We then walked 8 hrs the next day to Aviemore. When we arrived it turned out she'd left her car keys in my glove box and we had to pay £120 for a taxi back to Braemar.

If she didn't have great tits and a high sex drive I'd chuck her

You know the drill...