Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was going to post his whole page on the annoying things on facebook thread. I don't know what it feels like to lose a son but his reaction on Facebook is a shambles.

ETA Facebook is a horrible thing and it's sad so many people now live their lifes through it.

Had a wee swatch, someone should disconnect his profile, that's a meltdown and a half. Understandable but he's going to cause loads of harm with that type of posts

I'd like to think I'd handle that situation much better. Horrendous blaming the other boy so publicly while he is still in intensive care.

Blaming the boy and the parents for buying him a high powered car, calling them all murderers.

Not a nice thing to see

It is pretty obvious that the daily record has picked up a few things from his facebook page. The best thing he could do is make his page only visible to friends. This has been pointed out to him but he doesn't seem to care. I went to school and grew up with the guy, so I'm gutted for him losing his boy, but he needs to watch what he is saying, as i said before.

Received my passport documents yesterday to sign and send back, but the idiots spelt my surname wrong on the cover Letter. The spelling is fine on all the documents, but I phoned them to be on the safe side, and I now have to send a cover letter back with the paperwork to ensure that my name is correct on the passport. What a pain in the arse.

Oh, Phiply :(

It is pretty obvious that the daily record has picked up a few things from his facebook page. The best thing he could do is make his page only visible to friends. This has been pointed out to him but he doesn't seem to care. I went to school and grew up with the guy, so I'm gutted for him losing his boy, but he needs to watch what he is saying, as i said before.

Yet you choose to highlight it further on here, where most people wouldn't have known otherwise.