Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shopping in Asda today everyone just seems to be in it for themselves no one gives way or apolgise for nearly mowing me down with their trolley and strategically parking their trolley so no one can get past while they take about 3 minutes to make the vital decision of what brand of vinegar to buy.

FFS Dave...

He'll want Sheila's old Rabbit Dominator Mk V obviously, so he can tunnel his way out.

Of course. D'oh!

I'll go shopping for the cake ingredients tomorrow.

Perhaps something a little more inconspicuous than your first attempt...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1434328689.785706.jpg

Points for presentation though.

The wean's been recovering from a penis infection, so that would've been perfect for his birthday party on Saturday!

How come you never see these things at the right time? :angry:

I do not have an iced gem haircut.

I am not sporting either.

Forgive me if I'm missing something.

I think you have this wrong champ.

I think he means people sporting a haircut such as that

I thought I had done quite well avoiding Game of Thrones spoilers, only for someone on my bus to shout at his mate about what happens.

Something about a Dumblydoor getting killed, right? I was going to watch that series too, until I heard someone talking about that :angry:

I am a bad person.

Cable fixed, lies told, no charge.

St Peter: "My son, unburden yourself before passing through to meet Our Lord."

Mozza: "Well, I was an Aberdeen fan, I took the Lord's name in vain, destroyed another's property while murdering my wife, coveted Judith Ralston's ass..."

St Peter: "Wait, what was that last one?"

Mozza: "I know! They didn't even charge to get the cable fixed, God help me!" :bairn

Head and back are killing me from pushing the wheelchair around yesterday, and my throat feels like I've been orally servicing Spider-Man's nemesis The Sandman.

Going back to bed; f**k this for a laugh. Someone fill in for me, will you? I'll expect these orders packaged by 3pm or there'll be no cake for you :angry:

Head and back are killing me from pushing the wheelchair around yesterday, and my throat feels like I've been orally servicing Spider-Man's nemesis The Sandman.

Going back to bed; f**k this for a laugh. Someone fill in for me, will you? I'll expect these orders packaged by 3pm or there'll be no cake for you :angry:

There's a wee motor you can buy that you can fit onto a normal wheelchair that I thought would be great for pushing my Mother around. Turns out it costs 3 fucking grand! You can get a proper motorised wheelchair for £600.

The modern day trend for using the word "actual" where it is actual grammatically redundant.

You can't see me right now (at least, I hope you can't...), but I'm shaking my fist at you.

Edited by Sweet Pete

There's a wee motor you can buy that you can fit onto a normal wheelchair that I thought would be great for pushing my Mother around. Turns out it costs 3 fucking grand! You can get a proper motorised wheelchair for £600.

That sounds like one of those business ideas that makes it onto Dragon's Den and sounds absolutely brilliant until someone slaps down the pertinent and obvious fact that somehow nobody had thought about. Cue lots of "err..." and blank staring :lol:

Thanks for that, Bairny - here's some cake :cake

You boys really need to start a Bad Person's Club. I'd join; I'm a horrible w****r.

I'm sure ICTChris would've done so already, but he's a bad person.