Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Break a leg.

ya2V56.gif

The band appears to be playing while all this is going on.

I went to T in the Park in 2011 purely to see Pulp, as I'm working my way to the front when My Chemical Romance finished the general conversation of the crowd is on the bands that are going to play and this fat boy pipes up saying he came fae Aberdeen ae see Foo Fighters ae Pulp ur shite and I spend the next ~half hour telling him he's a clown

Also found out he was a Rangers fan

Also, I had seen Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes the week before and they were boring.

The band appears to be playing while all this is going on.

I went to T in the Park in 2011 purely to see Pulp, as I'm working my way to the front when My Chemical Romance finished the general conversation of the crowd is on the bands that are going to play and this fat boy pipes up saying he came fae Aberdeen ae see Foo Fighters ae Pulp ur shite and I spend the next ~half hour telling him he's a clown

Also found out he was a Rangers fan

Also, I had seen Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes the week before and they were boring.

It's pretty funny because they are called My Chemical Romance but he's called them My Chemical Toilet and it's funny because a chemical toilet is a thing and so are My Chemical Romance.

I'm not a massive fan of either but I think My Chemical Toilet were a much better band than the Poo Shiters at their peak. I've never got the Poo Shiters thing, they're good musicians and everything but I find their music pretty mediocre. Not sure why they seem to be the really popular rock band at the moment. Toilet are much more fun and OTT, and had a few superb songs. I would definitely have gone to see them ahead of the Poos at a festival.

f**k sake magee

Also, Hitler could have been giving an address on stage before Pulp and I would have been there to get a good spot. Only thing I remember being off about MCR was the sound being quite poor. Thankfully this had cleared up by the time the main show arrived.

I've got a few folk in my 'you're friends are listening to this' feed on Spotify who seem to only, only ever listen to mainstream songs that everybody's heard of, e.g. Sweet Child O' Mine, We Will Rock You, Stairway to Heaven etc.

The songs themselves are fine, just their complete lack of musical adventure which grinds my gears for some reason.

Like you did below? And is this your standard argument when you've not got a clue what to say?

:1eye

You're probably a nice guy but my god you must be the biggest idiot on the entire forum. You don't understand the simplest things and it's incredibly annoying. I posted a laughing smiley once, which doesn't mean I do it after every one of his posts.