Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Unfortunately it wasn't and never happened AB. I think you'll find it was a creation of young Matty's twisted mind.

Cheers for your 'input' though.

Nothing to do with matty, i could've swore you said "wid" to a 14yr old. Perhaps I imagined it.

Put cardboard down on a kitchen worktop (nowhere near food or where food prep done) and the wife comes through ranting that I'm ridiculous and it's unhygienic. Be safer eating my clean boots than her shite cooking!!!

Disney junior. Jesus monkey trumpeting Christ. I cant wait till he is old enough to not be enthralled by repetitive pish.

:lol:

Enjoy the next 6 years of your life.

Once he can recognise a tad more than the bland cartoon characters hes getting the better cartoons.

No Matthew, I'm not angry, nor am I Jimmy. That's plenty though...

Fondest and best wishes to you, your woman and forthcoming bambino :)

Okay Rolf.

Lassie in my work today is " terrified" about going away on holiday on friday after what happened last week. She has tried to keep her kids away from the news as they would be too frightened to go. Her mum was in tears on phone last nightbtelling her to stay at home. I did suggest that if she is that worried she could cancel the holiday and stay home but I don't think it's the reaction she was looking for.

Oh BTW she is going to Majorca.

Lassie in my work today is " terrified" about going away on holiday on friday after what happened last week. She has tried to keep her kids away from the news as they would be too frightened to go. Her mum was in tears on phone last nightbtelling her to stay at home. I did suggest that if she is that worried she could cancel the holiday and stay home but I don't think it's the reaction she was looking for.

Maybe tell her she's more likely to die in a horrific car crash. That'll cheer her up.

And I bet when you do come in earlier than your usual start time you get met with one or more of the following;

"Is it lunchtime already?"

"Did you shit the bed or something?"

"Did you sleep here last night?".

Once I've heard the same shite patter 3 times before I've even got to my desk I'm just about ready to ram my peace box down someone's throat!

Folk don't seem to realise that flexi time doesn't just mean starting and finishing earlier than someone working 9 - 5.

Exactly this!!

tell them there is more chance they will be murdered by a work mate....

Edited by SlipperyP

I'm going there too and I'm looking a bit ISIS right now (tanned, need a haircut, need to shave). Potential for some 'hilarious' pranks. Now where did I leave my toy AK47?