Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There seems to be a report going around that the Tories want to ban WhatsApp, this seems to be throwing people into a frenzy, as if there aren't hundreds of other messaging services out there.

I'm just going to add GCHQ to my Whatapp group, put them at ease.

I'm ready for the 'whoosh' here, but isn't he saying that it cost £36 per person? :huh:

If so, aye, that seems pretty steep for a three course meal at a glorified theme pub.

Whoops apologies. I thought he went out with his girl for her birthday.

In that case, £36 is a fucking shambles for what you actually get.

Waiting in the barbers. Two of them working and neither can talk and work at the same dam time. Every time they want to talk, they stop look into the mirror and proced to talk like a stereotypical Itallian American with hand gesture's that may pull shoulders from sockets.

Just get on with your fucking job. No one is interested in what you have to say!!!!!!

Waiting in the barbers. Two of them working and neither can talk and work at the same dam time. Every time they want to talk, they stop look into the mirror and proced to talk like a stereotypical Itallian American with hand gesture's that may pull shoulders from sockets.

Just get on with your fucking job. No one is interested in what you have to say!!!!!!

One of the reasons I cut my own hair nowadays. I just couldn't be arsed with the tedious banter you have to endure.

Bap dapa boppi?

post-16976-14366154872673_thumb.jpg

Walking home and I feel I need a piss. So that's fine I walk a bit quicker home but by time I get to front door I am bursting. Didn't piss myself managed to do the business but it's a quite common thing for me

Sounds like it's time for the ol' finger-up-the-arse routine.

Also, you might want to get your prostate checked.

People who pronounce Glasgow like "Glassco".

I pronounce it "Glezgy". I can remember there was a woman in my unit once who was originally from Glasgow and said to me once after I said it "Glezgy? Ye canny even fucking speak right, it's Glesga" :lol:

She had severe dementia it must be noted, but I couldn't help but chuckle internally when she corrected my pronunciation :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19

People who pronounce Glasgow like "Glassco".

I was in the States once with a group of Scottish guys and when one of the Yanks said Glasgow as if it rhymed with cow, almost every Scot immediately said it properly, but in deep sync with one another. One of those situations where you had to be there to fully appreciate the comedy value.