Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you wear them then you're a fucking mink.

After 2010 one of my friends took his off because he worked in McDonalds at the time, he left a few months later and reattached it. By burning it to get the ends to fuse together. The other way round from his Glastonbury band that was on the same wrist.

After 2010 one of my friends took his off because he worked in McDonalds at the time, he left a few months later and reattached it. By burning it to get the ends to fuse together. The other way round from his Glastonbury band that was on the same wrist.

Clatty b*****d

DJ Sets at festivals

paying ~hundreds of pounds to go and stand in a field in the pishing rain while David Guetta plays his laptop and turns the sound down at bits where he wants the crowd to say the words

anyone into this sort of shite should be deported

I've literally just posted almost the exact same criticism of Mark Ronson on the TITP thread. Absolutely dreadful.

that performance seguing into Guetta was pretty much what made me post it in the first place

That Valerie clip was just appalling

Guetta was always always on in my earliest days of drinking and going out. For that reason I will always like him. Titanium, Without U, Memories, Gettin over and When Love Takes over are a few of his better ones IMO. Under 18 club disco memories to songs like Sexy Bitch also give me a laugh. Not brilliant, but still pretty decent IMHO.

I've posted something very similar in the Facebook thread, but the number of people who go on their holidays only to constantly update their status whilst they are on holiday. It screams of "look at what I am doing that you aren't" and makes me wonder just how shit their holiday is that they feel the need to spend their time and effort posting photos or (as I've seen twice today) things with the temperature on it. Good for you, you are somewhere warmer than here can you not just enjoy yourself? I have no problem with people posting a whole album of stuff when they get back, but seriously, you are on your holidays, you are trying to get away from your normal life so why can't you just take a break from shit like Facebook?

Also I have a bit of sympathy for DJs. I like dance music and I have been to loads of events and gigs. They are all very talented producers and writers but someone is going to ask them to perform live at some point so the only option they have is to bring their big bits of equipment and look like all they are doing is messing around with the volume on a pre-recorded CD (even though they are not). Watching on TV is not normally that great but when you are there it is brilliant. They always come across poorly on TV because it looks like they aren't doing very much other than standing behind a big desk but with a full show and all the production stuff on stage it is pretty amazing when you are in the middle of those crowds.

The wife has got one of those holiday "countdown" apps on her phone, and constantly updates me on the current temperature in Malta, I keep telling her I'll only bother about the temperature when we are actually fucking there.

Guetta was always always on in my earliest days of drinking and going out. For that reason I will always like him. Titanium, Without U, Memories, Gettin over and When Love Takes over are a few of his better ones IMO. Under 18 club disco memories to songs like Sexy Bitch also give me a laugh. Not brilliant, but still pretty decent IMHO.

When love takes over is a decent tune , titanium is utter horseshite though . That was one of those songs that never ever grew on me , same as that last one by Swedish house mafia before they split up , can't remember what it was called but everyone loved it and I fucking hated it

The wife has got one of those holiday "countdown" apps on her phone, and constantly updates me on the current temperature in Malta, I keep telling her I'll only bother about the temperature when we are actually fucking there.

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about what I said in the holiday forum about how cold it was in May. Think it was freak weather. Italy was having highly unusual snow storms and there was a strong wind pushing the cold air south to Malta.

Edited by welshbairn

When love takes over is a decent tune , titanium is utter horseshite though . That was one of those songs that never ever grew on me , same as that last one by Swedish house mafia before they split up , can't remember what it was called but everyone loved it and I fucking hated it

Don't you worry child ;)

I loved that when it was out too, can't stand it now