Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"THE PUGGY WONT TAKE BIG JOCKS MONEY" whilst trying to feed a £20 note into the coin slot. Great sketch. :lol:

Anyone able to find this sketch? I think I've seen most Big Jock bits, but this one doesn't ring any bells. No luck on YouTube...

Driving home from work in the dark now the clocks have changed.

Always amusing to see how many arseholes just fire about with their full beam on blinding everybody in rush hour traffic, so fucking stressful.

Recently changed cars for one with automatic headlights. I'm assuming the default position is dipped, otherwise I could be guilty.

Anyone able to find this sketch? I think I've seen most Big Jock bits, but this one doesn't ring any bells. No luck on YouTube...

I've just had a look and can't seem to find it either. Have I dreamt this sketch up?

ETA: I'm sure it was in the same sketch where the camera panned round to him lying on the floor with his wallet on his chest and him shouting "BIG JOCK GETTING WEIGHED DOWN HERE BY HIS BIG FAT WALLET" or something along those lines, if that helps.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

They're on a popular video streaming website, ya tube.

I'm old school, and like my copies like I like my women - hard, and made from synthetic materials.

Thanks for pointing that out, though - I definitely missed some of the specials when I was out of the country.

I'm old school, and like my copies like I like my women - hard, and made from synthetic materials.

Thanks for pointing that out, though - I definitely missed some of the specials when I was out of the country.

I watched pretty much all of them that were available. Quality can be a bit hit and miss but they're all still class.

My PTTGOYN is running.

I watched pretty much all of them that were available. Quality can be a bit hit and miss but they're all still class.

My PTTGOYN is running.

Their hit rate is actually surprisingly good for a sketch show. It's a pity that sketch shows are apparently such hard work that comics only make them until they're successful enough to move on to other things. I can think of a few that I'd have liked to see more of...although, I suppose they could've turned to shit if they'd kept plugging away.

I still find myself humming His Majesty's Home For The Blind from time to time :P

How's about when there's a crowd of folk at the bus stop and everyone at the back starts pushing forward, like they're under the impression that we all need to be on within a set time or the driver will just close the doors and leave. Really popular one in London, that, where folk will quite happily step over fallen pensioners rather than be late for their next connection.

As if you've ever been too London, was it The Louden? :P

Exactly, don't need anything rubbery.

You mean, in prison, didn't you?

As if you've ever been too London, was it The Louden? :P

Lived in London for four years, unfortunately.

Greenie for the first to ask which doorway I was sleeping in.

You mean, in prison, didn't you?

Please. Like prisoners miss anything on the telly.

What offence do you see me having committed, BTW? I'd like to think it would be cannibalism of arseholes, but I'd probably just end up being fitted up for something by PCCabe.

Were you guy with the strange accent at Victoria Bus Station?

Might have been. I did get a coach from there once.

I was at Victoria Train Station regularly enough, if that helps.

Nobody messes with the Minertaur.

Just seen these replies :lol: Alas I couldn't do it as I've no wifi to send the email - that's my story anyway ;)

Well Talk Talk continue to impress with their customer service. Two weeks after I called to give them dates for an engineer to visit to which we had no reply I've finally been told that an engineer needs to get in my house. I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks shortly and told Talk Talk this on the initial phone call saying I expected this fixed before we left.

Every day I've spoken to Talk Talk and been told "to expect an update tomorrow". It's taken them 2 weeks to decide that we do need an engineer!

Now it looks like we'll be without internet for at least 4 weeks and they are still trying to charge us for it? Has anybody else had such issues with them?