Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't even think anyone who grew up watching the Australian soaps even notices the Antipodean Inflection. Can't say I really did until a few years back when it was all over the press.

I've even found myself doing it a few times, but only when talking to someone i wouldn't trust to wipe their own arse properly, and I want to make sure they're at least listening to what I'm saying <_<

Seem to be a lot of punters out and about just now asking who your electricity and gas supplier is.

Yeah, 'cos I'm going to change it based on having spoken to some c**t in the street.

One of them managed to talk rings round my mum until somehow she managed to sign us up for whatever company they were panhandling for. Turned out they'd asked if she knew anyone who might be interested in switching, so she gave them our phone number to get rid of them, as they'd been following her down the street.

First I knew about it was when we got the phone call to "finalise your switch to us". They hung up immediately when I said I'd never even spoken to someone about switching suppliers, which just confirms to me that the companies know exactly what's going on, but they figure the future fines are worth the extra extorted cash now.

I don't even think anyone who grew up watching the Australian soaps even notices the Antipodean Inflection. Can't say I really did until a few years back when it was all over the press.

I've even found myself doing it a few times...

I do it all the time . I'm doing it just now . Edited by Swarley

Same day Aids results..

In the past you had a good few days to chill and bite f**k oot your fingernails and get bevvied and forget about the ghost of pussy past and that.

If it had been the good AIDS, you would have been fine. The Bad AIDS, on the other hand, you'd be getting a minutes silence at parkhead and anfield.

If it had been the good AIDS, you would have been fine. The Bad AIDS, on the other hand, you'd be getting a minutes silence at parkhead and anfield.

And Hamilton Accies would be running around in a special commemorative strip in your honour

It's neither.. But hey.. If its good enough for Charlie Sheen its good enough for all of us.

Where's that tiger blood and 7gram rock concoction?