Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Stanstead.

Used to be great when it first opened, just a big shed that you could walk through in a few minutes and straight on to the plane. Horrible now, you walk for miles and then find out you have to get on a bus to get to the plane.

People who loudly blow their noses into a hanky in a ridiculously thorough manner in a public place. Or in this specific case, a supposedly silent, archive study room. They could have the Spanish flu for all I care - deal with the situation with the minimum of fuss in a public space and/or go to the toilet or somewhere private to sort it out properly.

At least they get it out the way with unlike those that have a little sniffle every 30 secs or so. The latter are without doubt the scum of the Earth.

People (my missus in this instance) who don't grasp how to use a mobile phone. I'm sitting watching The Chase, her mobile goes and she stands and speaks on the phone while I'm trying to listen to the fucking questions! Then I turn it up and she shoots me a look of daggers. Get oot the room!

People (my missus in this instance) who don't grasp how to use a mobile phone. I'm sitting watching The Chase, her mobile goes and she stands and speaks on the phone while I'm trying to listen to the fucking questions! Then I turn it up and she shoots me a look of daggers. Get oot the room!

Sorry mate, I'll call during a break next time.

I haven't stopped farting for the last hour, I am currently flying a stunt kite in my living room.

I was like that last night. Anycunt walking past my hotel room must've thought I had the intro to Mambo number 5 on repeat. Those poor cleaners this morning, they must've been able to see it.

This isn't the first time you've made fun of or had a go at your wife on P&B. I suspect she was probably speaking to her legal representative. I'd suggest you pick one before she takes you for everything you have.