Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just rubbed my eye after eating jalepeno peppers :(

Just be grateful you didn't go for a slash.

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is that I'm STILL fecking ill. :angry:

I've now lost out on about 18 hours wages this week because of it, something I really can't afford to be doing with a trip to Amsterdam to pay for next week.

Also looks like I won't be able to play football tomorrow :(

When uve got a 10am lecture and it takes you 35 minutes to find a parking space...then you have to weave your way through the various leaflet distributors for the trendy nightclubs in the city centre...only to find your lecture has been cancelled an you have to consider sicide on the Kincardine Bridge before travelling back through to Dunfermline...

...also...£1.20 for a can of Irn Bru at Cluny Clays driving range...

wtf is that about?!?!?!?!?

You can walk from Causewayhead to Stirling Uni in about ten minutes, instead of spending over half an hour finding a space. I do it every day.

That's God's way of telling you that you're a dirty Paisley b*****d who needs a wash. :)

have you ever tried washing your eye? it's not that easy trust me <_<

Just be grateful you didn't go for a slash.

true enough.......still stung like f**k though :lol:

Packing for a week in Dublin. I don't want to go, my work isn't good enough, and I frankly don't give a f**k about this boring fucking conference. Plus I'm not going to be able to skive as my supervisor is going to be spending the week there. Plus I'm an idiot, and managed to book the wrong flights, so I'm going to be going from Edinburgh to Dublin via Southampton. <_<

I just want to sleep in my own bed and get some peace to get all my outstanding work done. On another note, does anyone know if they use British plug sockets in Ireland? I genuinely have no idea.

When you get one of those colds that totally blocks your nose and you can't taste anything. Not only that but you can't breathe through your nose and you have to sit about with our gob hanging open and a lot of the time you dribble as well. I don't like those sorts of colds. :(

Ill buy you a really big packet of lozenges! :wub:

Animal tranquilizers might be better to be honest. :(

I can try, but I'm not entirely sure what the staff at the 24 hour petrol station would make of a hairy man asking to buy a really big packet of animal tranquillisers at 1am on a Sunday morning. Awkward questions might be asked.

Can you not just lick a toad? Or does that only happen in fiction? What other possible reason would there be to keep toads?

Renton asked me to pass on a message to you...

"GEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIITUPYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

He may have been slightly inebriated (as I am just now), because he'd just finished singing "DUNC, DUNC, SUPER DUNC".