Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Ach i was thinking of giving it up after our holiday anyway but i needed the cash just now as i have put £1000 by for euros.

post-7951-1244314038_thumb.jpg

Lump in all on Keith - she doesnae like flying anyway. :rolleyes:;)

It's little wonder there's a problem with binge drinking in this country. Telly is SHITE on a Saturday night.

Agee i used to work ona Sat when i was a chef... Thank go for Sky Sports and Kerrang and Scuzz.

It really is dreadful. That new show on BBC1 with Graham "I'm on EVERYTHING" Norton was complete tripe. :(

Another PTTGOMN - I didn't win the lottery, so will have to work for another week...

I was actually tempted to start reading "Let's Make The Most Pages", until I realised that I had a balcony I could jump off first.

:o:o:o

He is not fat he is just chunky :rolleyes:

He's not chunky, he's big-boned

No just the weans.... :ph34r::whistle

That was a given :P

He called you a vacuous tart! :o

And you technically.

It's little wonder there's a problem with binge drinking in this country. Telly is SHITE on a Saturday night.

Must be doubly bad when you can't even have a drink to forget the fact that it's SHITE.

Guest The Phoenix
It's going to be tough, but I'm hoping I'll pull through...

Cuts both ways... when your number's up, your number is up. :(

pttgoyn: the annoying way the harry potter people are trying to flog their latest outing of the rubbishy wizard nonsense by portraying michael gambon's character as some sort of gandalf double. :o

this was a point of some debate earlier when I went to see trek on the IMAX screen. :D:D:D:thumsup2

some p and b poster's husband (i wonder which one :rolleyes: ) was ridiculously trying to argue that the grey beardy wizard look was not popularised by gandalf :huh: and that the hp lot had not copied peter jackson/del toro and his team <_< -incidently is peter jackson ill, he seems to have lost have a person from his look :huh: .

Anyway the counter arguement raised to oppose the obvious hp copying the gandalfy look was merlin :huh:

when posed with the name three films with merlin looking in a gandalf way, an answer was not provided. :lol:

having not received a sufficent answer from my film colleague, i thought i might open this question up to the power of the p and b net.

but I am right B) thus pttgoyn <_<

Merlin was my first thought too.

All old wizardy magic types have long flowing white beards.

ah but the dont ALL look identical to Mckellen's gandalf. this does:

gandalf-oil.jpghp6posterdumble.jpg

mckellan as gandalf gambon as dumbledore

these are FAR too similar.

the usual merlin from FILM has a pointy hat and does have a beard but is not bedraggled as in both the above IMO.

edit: bloody hell, how do I reduce the size of those photies?

Edited by theentomologist