Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just in from View/Subways concert - fantastic gig, no complaints there.

However, what is with tossers throwing glasses of beer and other stuff about? Dont they know you're supposed to drink the stuff? The worst offenders are those who actually throw them at the band. I mean, WTF.... :angry::rolleyes:

However, what is with tossers throwing glasses of beer and other stuff about? Dont they know you're supposed to drink the stuff? The worst offenders are those who actually throw them at the band. I mean, WTF.... :angry::rolleyes:

Were the Subways good then aye?

I knew that :rolleyes: but why has he put a photo of it up when everyone ( including him ) knew that it was another kind of shag Kilt was after.

It was clearly an attempt at making a joke. A shit one at that but again I thought that would have been pretty obvious?

I walked past the queue for that on my way home. Bloody hell, did I feel old. :ph34r:

I take it the wee fannies amonst the crowd were acting their age then?

I walked past the queue for that on my way home. Bloody hell, did I feel old. :ph34r:

I take it the wee fannies amonst the crowd were acting their age then?

Well I'm four and a half years older than you so you can imagine how I felt :lol:

Glass throwing (albeit plastic) is becoming something of an epidemic at gigs. The crowd was quite mixed actually, surprisingly quite a few laddish types, not neds but polo-shirted up which was quite surprising.

Leave Kilt alone. He's like your mad drunken uncle at weddings - all 'give us a kiss' and dodgy dance moves. ;)

Thanks for your support, Monster ;) - I think! :unsure::lol:

Why turn this around on to me? I'm pretty confident that nobody on here wants to read three or four posts a day from you complaining that your wife isn't giving you any. Time and a place, Kilt. Seriously!

Once is a joke, more than once and I begin to question your sense of humour!

Sam, I referred to this twice - in jest - get over it. My marriage is fucked - I'm having to deal with that as best as I can! :(

Thanks for your support, Monster ;) - I think! :unsure::lol:

Sam, I referred to this twice - in jest - get over it. My marriage is fucked - I'm having to deal with that as best as I can! :(

Ach don't worry Kilt, marriage is possibly over-rated anyway. I mean, just look at the post above from the adulterous wench i married <_<

I hope she's joking.... :unsure::lol:

Little fucking brats!!! :angry: there is a wee shite across the road from us, and him and his wee pal were giving cheek to my next door neighbour yesterday, and they came back later on when he was in his garden and started throwing rosebuds at him, and calling him "an old fart" and "a coffin dodger" and when my neighbour told them to go away or he would tell their parents, they told him to f**k off! they are only 10-year olds as well :huh: they were also caught, along with the wee shite's 21-year old brother who should know better, dumping rubbish, in the GRAVEYARD !!!!! the wee shite also refuses to go to school, and his mum doesnt even bother, she is a lazy cow, she has no job, she goes to the bingo nearly every night of the week, she gets taxis everywhere, she lets her kids play their music as loud as they like, often so that i have turn my telly up full blast to drown the music out. Also they have 2 cars in the drive, and only one has a valid tax disc on it, and it's been sitting for ages with flat tyres, so rather than fix the tyres, they take the valid tax disc out of it and use it in the other car, which doesnt have a tax disc :huh: against the law surely?

they take the valid tax disc out of it and use it in the other car, which doesnt have a tax disc :huh: against the law surely?

Yep, the reg number's on it. Shop the fcukers.

back to topic...

the wife, petty and get's on my nerves

(probably been done, but true nonetheless)

Little fucking brats!!! :angry: there is a wee shite across the road from us, and him and his wee pal were giving cheek to my next door neighbour yesterday, and they came back later on when he was in his garden and started throwing rosebuds at him, and calling him "an old fart" and "a coffin dodger" and when my neighbour told them to go away or he would tell their parents, they told him to f**k off! they are only 10-year olds as well :huh: they were also caught, along with the wee shite's 21-year old brother who should know better, dumping rubbish, in the GRAVEYARD !!!!! the wee shite also refuses to go to school, and his mum doesnt even bother, she is a lazy cow, she has no job, she goes to the bingo nearly every night of the week, she gets taxis everywhere, she lets her kids play their music as loud as they like, often so that i have turn my telly up full blast to drown the music out. Also they have 2 cars in the drive, and only one has a valid tax disc on it, and it's been sitting for ages with flat tyres, so rather than fix the tyres, they take the valid tax disc out of it and use it in the other car, which doesnt have a tax disc :huh: against the law surely?

:lol: