Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How far did you get Coddy??

I eventually got as far as selecting two tickets only for the bar to stop half way across. (several times)

It was fairly shite but I didn't expect any joy anyway. :(

That was as far as I got as well. Didn't really expect to get anywhere, but I've never had much success with events with this sort of demand, so one of these days I'm bound to get a break. :unsure:

What is the Sexcetera and SSC malarky?

SECXtra is the ticketing agency used for most gigs at the SECC, AECC, and various sporting events. The SSC is the Scotland Supporters Club, where you pay £30 a year to have the privelage of being able to buy two over-priced tickets for any big game that the glory-hunters may be interested in.

I have a Morton keyring, I have no need for another :P

Do I get to pick the DVD myself? I've been looking at Memento, but I'd need to see what special features it has first.

And what are the vouchers for?

My puppy has chewed her way through her two 'puppy proof, chew proof' toys! Also took my flake off the dinin table and left it in a neat pile on living room floor. I'm going to have to set up video camera as I have no idea how she is getting up to the dining table. The other day she ate two spare ribs.

The DVD was the full match against Holland and some other memorable games I think. The vouchers were like £5 off Scotland merchandising, 50% off the cost of a stadium/museum tour, things like that.

You also get a snazzy T-Shirt!

The snazzy t-shirt was the time before last was it not.

You also get half price entry to womens internationals (I have not yet used this due to my ongoing boycott of Perth!)

edit - top 10 goals at Hampden (that have been filmed - obviously)

edit again - top 10 Scotland goals at Hampden - sorry!

Edited by diamonds2002

3 out of 5 burds are pregnant in my department, and all due with a 3 month gap. I was on the phone to my pal telling her when my dad piped up with your not one of them are you? i was mortified. My pals with me thought it was funny though.

:lol::lol:

We have a 'line' of seats in our office where 3 of the burds who sit in the line all fell pregnant. Another one in the line has recently discovered she is also preggers and a guy who sits in the same line of seats wife is pregnant.

Not quite. It was a stray armand one penalty, it hit me right in the chest and also disintegrated my pie which i only had one bite out of :lol: the guy behind me was a picture, he had bits of pie in his beard and all over his glecks :lol:

Yeh, i seen the thing about the jason scotland thing in the paper, it was a good gesture right enough. I think being hit by an ice hockey puck is even worse, ive seen a few beautys over the years at the hockey, including someone getting knocked out

This is more of a gigantic problem!

We're having a new bathroom fitted on Wednesday - being delivered on Tuesday - and a new electric shower and tiles fitted not long after. We made the choice not to tile over tiles and dedicated our day today to removing the tiles from the wall. The main tiled wall was fine, a bit too much adhesive was probably used but apart from that, the wall behind didn't suffer too much and a quick sand tomorrow and it should be fine for the new tiles to be added to. However, the other two walls didn't get away as well as this one did.

The wall that accommodates the electric shower is made of plasterboard, with a thin skimming on top of it, and due maybe to a leak at some stage - I don't know - but just below the shower it has disintegrated and the process of removing the tiles practically destroyed it and left a gaping hole - there is another hole in another part of the wall. Indeed, there are six tiles still there that we couldn't remove without pealing the plasterboard away entirely. The wall opposite that is the stone wall, and there was only a thin skimming on top of that as well, which just disintegrated when the tiles were removed.

(The previous owner of the house was a keen DIY guy, and was very, very bad at it, we've already found random wires hanging about inside the ceiling, and very dodgy plug extensions - and what have you.)

Now, it's pretty obvious the wall where the shower is fitted need some professional help, but I dunno what to do. Will they be able to just fix the two holes, or will they need to rip the whole wall down and replace it? But then they can't do that until the bath and shower are removed and obviously the shower can't be removed by anyone other than an electrician and the bath by a plumber and arggggggggggggggggh. My brain is frying. I have a sick feeling that the whole wall will need re-done which will not only eat into our budget but will cause problems in itself because we'll either need to cancel the installation job, or try and get everyone there on the same day to fix it all in unison - which isn't going to be very likely.

Edited by SaintSam