Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not the leader of the clique, but as Marrez is not here, on his behalf, I humbly accept your offer.

Together, not even Zangief will stand a chance.

Guest xbasslichtie

Arr! A combination of technology and beurocracy! We'll be organised, categorised, databased and then photoshopped to death. :o

Or we would be....if the geeks didnt dissolve upon exposure to sunlight, and the baldies didnt spend all their time shuffling paperwork and organising stuff. Face it, bearded people are naturally scarier.:D

Thank god for that. For I moment I thought I was going to have kick the beardies ass twice :lol:

:lol:

We could highly polish our domes with Mr Sheen and blind them while E chat get in about them ;)

We'll be like the Artillery to their Cavalry

Streetfighter_dhalsim_illust.png

We could also enlist Dhalsim to counter act Zangief

Edited by Bowie_1888

The whole thing of bringing a baby into the office - having to sit and listen to about 10 women going all googly over a bairn and a communal "awwwwww". Pain in the butt!

The exact same thing just happened here! That's fucked up. Do they synchronise it?

Aww Hazel! It's so cyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-t that you think that :P

I could answer with that "Arrrrrre you sticking your tongue out at me, are you? arrrre yooooou?" Fuxake!

The exact same thing just happened here! That's fucked up. Do they synchronise it?
It happens at our work all the time. It p*sses me right off.

It's horrible.

I hate bairns. If i got hold of it i would chuck it over the barrier into our atrium. Brats!

Who says i'm heartless? :D

Guest xbasslichtie
Surely there's a case there for a volley, rather than just chucking the thing... :ph34r:

Half volley surely? Let it bounce first?

Prescription charges - £26.80.

You'd have been as well buying a 4 month one at £34.

You'd be better off getting a bird up the duff and when she drops,free prescriptions..everyones a winner.

O.t....Volvo owners...:(

Edited by Larsson.