Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even if you can't find it because of all the rolls of fat? :P

I suppose once you get there in the end you'd get a certain sense of achievement. Then you'd pass out.

It was just some massive burd who works at a Morrisons we were in that he said he'd happily shag. I cannot stress how massive she was.

And before he gets his own retaliation in......... On a walk from the campsite to pub two girls wearing pyjamas approaches us and asked for a lighter. They were of a very, very dubious age, but I happily provided them with one. As they walked away one mumbled to the other 'They're really hot' and then I wouldn't shut up all week about how much I wanted to pannel her.

I too am a bad man, but just in a different way.

Oh dear. :lol:

Chloe from Morrisons had nice hair though lol!

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

I don't know if it's petty or not, and it may have been mentioned already, but I'm not ploughing through 1301 pages to find it :o , but one thing that gets on my nerves is people parking in Disabled parking spaces and not displaying a badge.

I was at Asda's the other day, and 6 of the cars had no badge.

A couple of weeks ago I was at Tescos and White Van Man was parked in a Disabled bay!

I'd forgotten our badge, so I wouldn't have parked in a DB anyway, but there was a lot more than him imorally parked.

Apparently the men that collect the trollies get dogs abuse if they remonstrate with the offenders.

I don't know if it's petty or not, and it may have been mentioned already, but I'm not ploughing through 1301 pages to find it :o , but one thing that gets on my nerves is people parking in Disabled parking spaces and not displaying a badge.

I was at Asda's the other day, and 6 of the cars had no badge.

A couple of weeks ago I was at Tescos and White Van Man was parked in a Disabled bay!

I'd forgotten our badge, so I wouldn't have parked in a DB anyway, but there was a lot more than him imorally parked.

Apparently the men that collect the trollies get dogs abuse if they remonstrate with the offenders.

I've seen one of my mates park in the disabled bay before and when we got out we were confronted by a ranting woman "excuse me but can you please explain your disability" His response quick as can be "tourettes, now f**k off"

His rapid response adn something niggling inside me leads me to belive he's heard it somewhere before and was itching to use it. He swears otherwise. Funny all the same

I keep hearing about this 'pressure' put on them to be skinny. Where is the pressure coming from? It's certainly not from men in general. As far as I can see they look at a slim woman in their magazine and see this as a massive deal.

I read Four Four Two and the like and have never seen a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo and though 'I wish I was as muscular and well defined as him' (maybe because it's because I don't wear and earing and have a good haircut, which means I'm better than him anyway?)

It's not all about magazines though. It's the comments like this one:

:huh:

What rock have you been living under?

My point is that women should be a size 10 or 12 (give or take for height), just as men should be slim and relatively muscular. Just because hardly anyone is these days doesn't mean it's right.

(For the record, no I'm not slim and muscular)

Why should women be a size 10 or 12? This is the sort of thing that isn't particularly helpful.

Why should women be a size 10 or 12? This is the sort of thing that isn't particularly helpful.

I'm not saying they need to be but i vertainly believe anyone could be if they wanted to

I'm not saying they need to be but i vertainly believe anyone could be if they wanted to

I've emboldened the operative part of your sentence. A larger lady could be perfectly happy being the size they are, however, being told what they should be constitutes the pressure that is in question here.

Because that is the size at which a woman is healthiest (give or take a size or two for high and other factors). Both male and females should be relatively slim and have low body fat percentages. I don't really give a f**k if they are, but that is what we should be like.

I think that perhaps 'pressure' is put on women to look beautiful (mostly in the facial sense) which no one can help, which leads to people buying beauty products and having surgery to improve their looks. This is totally understandable, as pretty much everyone wants to look better, but weight is something which in 99% of circumstances, they have control over.

Because that is the size at which a woman is healthiest (give or take a size or two for high and other factors). Both male and females should be relatively slim and have low body fat percentages. I don't really give a f**k if they are, but that is what we should be like.

I think that perhaps 'pressure' is put on women to look beautiful (mostly in the facial sense) which no one can help, which leads to people buying beauty products and having surgery to improve their looks. This is totally understandable, as pretty much everyone wants to look better, but weight is something which in 99% of circumstances, they have control over.

Yeah, they could control it, if they wanted to. There are some that don't want to and don't care. Who is anyone else to judge. As you say, you don't care, but other people seem to think of it as their business and that is what tends to piss people off.

As for the size that's healthiest, I can see your point, but it's a bit more involved than that, I'm sure you're aware.

Who is anyone else to judge. As you say, you don't care, but other people seem to think of it as their business and that is what tends to piss people off.

this is an excellent post.

Yet the point in bold is a perplexing point in this whole discussion. He says he doesn't care. Yet he cared enough to complain about it on a petty thread. and stand by his, "ooh you cant moan/be annoyed about people having a go about weight because you are fat and should be able to be fit but your not" stance. Perhaps not his intended argument but its the way it came across. <_<

Yet the point in bold is a perplexing point in this whole discussion. He says he doesn't care. Yet he cared enough to complain about it on a petty thread. and stand by his, "ooh you cant moan/be annoyed about people having a go about weight because you are fat and should be able to be fit but your not" stance. Perhaps not his intended argument but its the way it came across. <_<

I think he was annoyed about fat people moaning about being fat.

On the train this morning, two women who looked to be mid twenties (who were approx size 16-18's) were banging on about pressure put on women to be slim and how 'real women' weren't meant to look like that.

This annoys the hell out of me.

At that age there is absolutely no reason why you can't be a size 10 or 12 if you are of average height (or a larger size, but still slim if you're taller) and look quite slim. Almost all of my female friends manage to be slim, and even my ice cream binging girlfriend who you could describe as 'curvy' is a size 12.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a 'larger lady', but it's by and large your fault, so if you aren't happy, then lose weight, and if you are happy, shut the f**k up.

I think he was annoyed about fat people moaning about being fat.

clearly he's annoyed at fat/overweight people who complain at people who portray this as a bad thing and he continues that they could be size 12 if they wanted, and thus shouldn't complain if people have a go.

that's how I read it anyway.

You know he cared enough, I know he cared enough, I'm just humouring his belief that he doesn't. :D

I do hate it when people say "that skinny lassie doesn't look like a real woman". They can f**k off, it takes all kinds - who are they to dictate that all women should have a minimum level of flab?

So I agree with a small amount of what Fudge is saying, but I think his message is basically "I hate fat chicks, they can f**k off", so I diverge from agreeing at this point.