Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Burning Bridges
Has anyone actually met one, or all of you, in real life?

No. My mother never saw me. I've been living in a forest. No one has ever so much as seen my left foot.

Guest The Phoenix
No. My mother never saw me. I've been living in a forest. No one has ever so much as seen my left foot.

If we all clubbed together would it make a one-off appearance?

I've got a chemistry booklet to complete for Friday, and the advice of our teacher to do it was "Er, use Wikipedia, or if that doesn't have it, Google it."

I'm doing a phd, and my supervisor has given me the exact same advice!

It only does 80 with 2 in the car and does about 94 with one person. Very roughly applying the difference, it mist manage another 6.

Surely not? I had a 12 year old VW Golf, and I got that to just over 100. I also had an 18 year old 1988 Polo 1.1 a couple years back that I got to 100 (or at least, I ran out of speedo at 100). Surely you can get a Ka to do the same?

Being a motorcyclist in winter. 3am this morning, -5 oC, 60mph. Wonder what the wind-chill factor would have been. I was fuckin foonert.

Learn to drive a car then.... ;) . I would hate to be on a bike at this time of year.

My PTTGOYN The bloody silly women who made her child cross half way across the road outside Stewart's Melville last night. The two of them were stood there with traffic battering along on either side. Muppet.

Guest The Phoenix
I keep havin more and more seizures :( I'm never gonna get rid of this fuckin epilepsy <_<

As they say in Aberdeen, "Fits it aw aboot?".

I assume you are doing everything the medical professionals are advising?

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix
yeah, im doing everything they've said to do <_<

I honestly wasn't ripping the mince, fafc.

It must be hellish hard living with epilepsy - have they given any indication that it will get less frequent as you get older?

I honestly wasn't ripping the mince, fafc.

It must be hellish hard living with epilepsy - have they given any indication that it will get less frequent as you get older?

nah, i didnt think you were, i was just annoyed cos i have done everything they've said

They keep saying 'oh, you'll grow out of it' - i've had it since i was 10 <_<